Chapter 76

Chapter 76

~Jacob’s P.O.V. ~

When I found out the news about Bella I had no choice but to head back home. The past events ran through my mind like a movie purposely put on fast forward. It was annoying the crap out of me now that I couldn’t stop thinking about Bella and how she was…well…pregnant with a monster inside of her. It made me even madder just thinking about her saying to pretend that she’s Kat! No Bella’s nothing like Kat! My Kat was the love of my life. I growled loudly when I thought about Kat and I was so stupid! I pushed her away when she needed me the most.

‘Hey Jake…how did it go with Bella?’ I heard Quil’s thought inside my head.

I growled and replayed the events in my head.

‘Jacob! Come here now!’ I heard Sam’s alpha voice order.

I growled and I tried to refuse his orders but I couldn’t I had to listen. I quickly made a B-line for Emily’s place. When I reached her back yard I saw Sam and the others all in their wolf form. I felt Sam and the others running through my mind and I hated it. I just wanted to be alone damn it! Sam growled and turned to the other members of the pack before looking at me.

‘Bella is still human…that’s good…but what’s bad is what kind of monster is growing inside of her!’ Sam thought out for that everyone could hear. ‘This monster could be bad…it could turn up to be something far worse than the Cullen’s…we have to get rid of it’ Sam ordered.

‘No…we can’t…what about the treaty Sam?’ I asked.

‘The treaty is broken…the Cullen’s violated their part…and now we have no choice we have to kill that monster’

‘No! If you kill it then you kill Bella!’ I growled loudly and faced Sam feeling no fear.

Sam growled back at me and stood on his paws with his chest sticking out like a true alpha. I growled and repeated his motions.

‘You can’t control me anymore Sam! I won’t let you hurt Bella of the Cullen’s!’ I stated.

‘Stand down Jacob or you’re going to get hurt!’

‘No!’ I growled. ‘I don’t want any part in this stupid pack anymore! It was this whole pack crap that made me lose the most important thing in my life! I lost Kat because I choose to stand by this pack and Bella! Well not anymore! I’m out of here...and you can’t stop me’

I growled and quickly ran out and as far away from La Push as I possibly could. This was ridiculous, what more could I do that made my life almost impossible to put up with. The voices of my former pack members shot out in my head loudly as they tried to stop me, but I really wanted the voices to stop. I begged and begged and soon, the voices all went away. I was finally alone.

~Katelyn’s P.O.V. ~

She was beautiful, a real miracle child and I didn’t want to let her go. The doctors however had other plans. They had to take my baby away from my warm arms. I felt like crying once I heard my little girl cry. It wasn’t right for a mother to allow her child to cry. It wasn’t long though, I soon had Leila back in my arms. She was sleeping soundly without a sound all I heard was her soft breathing and her steady beating heart. I smiled and soon fell asleep with my beautiful Leila by my side.

When I woke up my precious girl wasn’t with me. I slowly stood up and began to panic. There was one more presence in the room and that was Alex. He was holding Leila. My eyes softened when I saw how Alex was looking at Leila so lovingly. I smiled and slowly got out of the bed.

“Oh…I’m sorry…she was crying and I didn’t want her to wake you up so I…”

“I know Alex…I know…thank you…” I said softly.

“Oh…and the doctors told me that you aren’t allowed to leave your room or the bed for at least three days”

“Three days? Why? I feel fine right now”

“Well you did lose a lot of blood and on top of that you were hallucinating for a bit…he said you would be out of it for a while”

“A while? Have the doctors forgotten that I am Bastet? I can heal much faster than a human” I said in a voice full of pride.

“Yes but a doctors order is a doctors order…you have to follow them”

I smiled and quickly got on my bed. “Happy?” I asked.

“Very”

“Now may I please have my baby?”

Alex smiled awkwardly before nodding his head. He walked to me and carefully handed me Leila. I smiled and took her in the blankets. Alex smiled at Leila and then me, it only made me think one thing, Alex had imprinted on my Leila. How exciting.

“Thank you Alex” I said.

Alex smiled quickly and left the room in a slight hurry I laughed and turned my attention to Leila. She was asleep and I noticed a small black mark on the back of her neck. I slowly moved her clothes so I could get a better view of the mark. When I saw it I smiled, it was then that I knew Leila was special.

picture of mark: http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18059789/impossible-a-jacob-black-love-story-chapter-77