Chapter 21

Chapter 21

~Katelyn's P.O.V.~

I didn't bother to opinionate my choice in letting Jake drag me away. Truthfully I was glad to get away from those three. Still my mind was trapped in my mind seeing Amun watching me with those blood red eyes. It sent goose bumps throughout my body it wasn't pleasant it was disturbing. As Jake walked me to his house I had seen the door slightly opened and a man sitting in a wheelchair on the porch.

"Jacob Black have you been getting into trouble again?" asked the man in the wheelchair.

Jake only smiled and held back a laugh. "No"

"Well then why are you all wet?...and who is this?" The man asked looking at both Jake and me.

It wasn't long until I saw the man smile and give a sneaky smirk to Jake before sticking his hand out to me.

"Names Billy Black...it's nice to see that Jake has taken other interests instead of his friends and that car of his" Billy stated as he eyed me cautiously.

"Well lets hope that I can keep his interests...I'm Katelyn Pride" I said as I shook his hand.

I watched as he withdrew his hand back and examined it. I instantly knew that he had noticed the heat from my body. I avoided his eyes as I seemed to notice that he held the scent of a once proud alpha.

"Um Kat...lets go upstairs and I'll find something for you to change into ok?" Jake said as he took my hand again and dragged me upstairs.

I took a look around the small house and smiled. It was a nice small home it was almost perfect but it was missing something. Jacob cleared his throat and stood by a door. I smirked when I automatically knew it was his room. Jake opened the door and led me into the small room. I leaned against the door and watched as Jake rummaged through his belongings and handed me a large shirt and a pair of sweat pants.

I gladly took the clothes and Jake quickly pointed out the way to the bathroom. as I quietly made my way to the bathroom I heard the sound of a phone dialing. I quickly locked myself in the bathroom and listened quietly to the sound of Billy speaking through the phone.

"Yes I'm not sure......her hand was smoldering...hotter than your very temperature.....her names Katelyn......really Paul knows her?........I don't know she isn't right though.....she seems very interested in Jacob....I want you to keep an eye on her.......really? There was a leech watching over her and Jake?.....just keep an eye on her I don't trust her" Billy finished before hanging up on the phone.

I smirked and quickly changed my clothes taking my wet clothes into a small bundle before walking out of the bathroom. I saw Jake waiting by the door already changed in dry clothes.

Jake smiled a wide smile before walking me downstairs to the small living room. It was until then that I turned and saw Billy staring at me. It was truly making me feel uncomfortable so I made up an excuse to leave.