Chapter 73

Chapter 73

~Katelyn’s P.O.V. ~

Amon-Ra was absolutely beautiful. This place, it has everything that anyone ever needed. What amazed me the most was that this place was home to a large population of Mau’s, humans, and vampires. It amazed me at how Amun was able to increase the Mau population all on his own. He still hasn’t told me how but I am expecting to hear from him soon since he still hasn’t come to Cairo. It’s only been four days and I feel like shit mainly because Ra’s gift was killing me. It hurt so much to move, but I managed. The baby was growing faster than expected and it has only been 3 days and already I look like I’m in my third month. I sighed and walked around my new home where everyone saw me as a jewel, second to Nicole. She was given the title of queen since she was going to be Amun’s mate very soon. All the female vampires were talking about it and it was funny.

They thought she was beautiful either way. My pregnant belly caused so much attention when I walked around Amon-Ra.People would always stop and stare at me wanting to touch my growing belly. It only made me laugh and forget about my life back in Forks, but I didn’t forget completely, I only managed to forget the pains. I sighed and walked around the small garden where there in the center was a statue of Ra made out of solid gold. I slowly walked up and placed my hand on the statue and smiled lightly.

“I see you found the statue of your great father” I heard Amun’s voice.

I quickly turned around and saw Amun standing behind me with Nicole and the main thing I noticed they were wearing white traditional clothing, it was strange.

“So…you’re here at last” I stated.

“I am…did I impress you Bastet with my underground city?” Amun asked.

I smiled. “You did…but what impressed me more was that you managed to increase the Mau population? How?” I asked.

Amun smiled. “It was simple really…well Nefria assisted me…” Amun said sadly as he referred to his previous mate. “She had the idea of an underground society where humans who were mates to Mau’s and vampires could hide without being hunted down…she took care of the vampire issues and I took care of the Mau population…all I had to do was sneak into your tomb and steal a small amount of your blood and I did…with it I could willingly infect pregnant women and create Mau’s…although they don’t have the strength of real Mau’s they only have the necessary traits and attributes…you can tell which ones are real Mau’s and which ones aren’t seeing as they have my mark on the back of their necks”

“So these Mau’s are imitations? But then again they aren’t…what do they lack?” I asked.

“They lack the ability to turn once they turn 13…the transformation is random and it can happen at any age but it’s only when they feel threatened that they undergo the transformation”

“So…who are the real ones and who are imitations?”

“As of this moment…only you and your brothers are true Mau’s…all others are false…Alexander…Rius…Rias…Legion…and Creon are all false just like all the others…did you not see the mark?”

“…No…I didn’t…I never even noticed”

“Well…none of that matters now…we can just relax now that you know…and I hope that with you and my queen at my side…you both can help me make this society what it’s meant to be”

I smiled lightly and walked over to Amun and took his hand. “Walk me to my room Amun…I’m feeling slightly tired”

Amun smiled and walked me to my room with Nicole. I smiled and gave Nicole a quick hug before walking into my room. With that I closed the door and went for the bed, laid down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tristan’s P.O.V. ~

Katelyn got away and so did her leech. Jake never came home and Billy was devastated. The pack and I not only had to try to get Katelyn to come home but we also had to worry about Alex and where ever the hell he is and Jake’s ass. Adrian seemed less worried now that she knew where Katelyn was, but she still missed her seeing as how she wanted her back here in forks. At this point news spread everywhere about Kat and her being pregnant so it really didn’t matter. I actually wanted to be like Katelyn and run away and escape all this trouble, but I was needed here. Bella was going to get married in a few weeks which is supposed to be good news, still nothing really felt like good news now a days.