Chapter 67

Chapter 67

~Katelyn’s P.O.V. ~

I sat back down and watched the trouble unwind. Amun was sticking close to me to make sure that I wouldn’t get hurt. I was expecting Victoria and Riley to win, but of course the Cullen’s had their way. Edward manages to tear both Victoria and Riley up and set their bodies on fire. My blood boiled in anger and I stood up and left, but not before catching the eye of Bella.

I smiled wickedly and walked away with Amun. We walked all the way back to the clearing where the Cullen’s were with my Mau’s and the wolves. In the center of the clearing I could see a large pile of burning body pieces. I smiled and clapped my hands to congratulate my Mau’s for their hard work. Damion and Tristan quickly made their way to me and carefully rubbed their large heads on my shoulders. It was typical worried behavior for them.

“Relax boys…I’m fine…I had a friend help me out” I said as I pointed to Amun.

No on e hesitated when they saw Amun; they already knew that he could be trusted. I heard Jake growl and he slowly came to me and pressed his head to my head. I ignored Jake and pushed him away. I didn’t want to deal with Jake right now. Soon Edward appeared with Bella and Seth behind him. When Bella looked at me I gave her a long and hard glare that was filled with so much hatred right now. Bella as usual backed away and hid behind Edward.

“Victoria found us” Edward said clearly which got everyone’s attention.

“Victoria found you?How? I didn’t see her finding you at all” Alice said quickly.

“Victoria was told where to find us…I saw it in her mind…she was too focused on one thing…she was using Riley Biers to get to Bella” Edward explained.

“I know who showed Victoria…” Bella spoke out quietly as she looked at me.

I avoided her eyes and turned to my Mau’s and Amun.

~Come…we have more important things to attend to~ I said lightly.

My Mau’s agreed and we began to walk away, but a few Cullen’s blocked our path.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Emmett asked as he crossed his arms.

“I am leaving because I have an expecting aunt and I am not needed here” I stated.

“I saw you Katelyn…i-in the mountain…I saw you” Bella said nervously.

“What were you doing up in the mountains?” Edward asked.

I smiled and blocked my mind from Edward and his nosy mind. I turned my attention to Jake and gave him a dirty look filled with disgust before turning to Bella.

“I wanted to tell Jake a bit of news before this war started…it was very important so I came to find hi with of course the help of Amun…but it seems that Jake didn’t want anything to do with me as usual…he was all over Bella and this time she was all over him…they seemed to enjoy their time sucking each other’s faces off…isn’t it a terrible thing Edward…your Bella was unfaithful to you…and of course this pathetic excuse of an imprint has yet again failed me...I’ve had enough of you Jacob Black…and of course I’ve definitely had enough of you Isabella Swan…so I left”

My Mau’s growled at Jake and I smiled. Jake growled back in return and went to protect Bella. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“No…I saw you after the fight…you were watching Victoria…like you were waiting for her to do something” Bella said further.

I smiled. “You’re right…I was waiting for Victoria to suck you dry” I confessed in an emotionless tone.

My Mau’s stopped growling at me and turned to me. Their eyes were filled with complete confusion when they looked at me. Of course a Mau was meant to be a protector to humans but when it came to females it was different. I may be jealous but I am very possessive and Jake was my imprint he didn’t belong with Bella. Of course my Mau’s would have to understand that I hope. When Jake heard my little confession he growled loudly and charged at me and no one tried to stop him, not even my Mau’s. Only one person was willing to help me and that was Amun.

I watched in complete horror as Amun fought with Jake. My mind filled with anticipation and I really didn’t want to see Jake get hurt, but at the same time. Jake needed to be punished, I didn’t believe in Ra’s words. Jake was not going to punish me; I was going to punish him. I watched as Amun wrapped his arms around Jake’s sides and I could hear crushing sounds. My mind suddenly cleared when I heard the many sounds of cracking bones. My eyes were brought to tears when I heard Jake whimper loudly. I covered my ears and tried to ignore the painful howls, but I couldn’t take it anymore.

“STOP! PLEASE! STOP IT AMUN!” I screamed loudly.

Amun quickly backed away and Jake fell to the ground in pain. Amun noticed me crying and slowly moved towards me.

“No…please…just go home to Nicole” I stated and I quickly went to Jake.

I prayed to Isis and hoped that she would give Jake the strength to heal. Sam and the others quickly growled at me and forced me away from Jake. I was scared completely; the pack didn’t even want me anymore. I cried again and hugged myself and turned to the Cullen’s and then the pack as they carried Jake’s crushed body away. At this moment only four words remained in my mind over and over: What have I done?