Chapter 47

Chapter 47

~Katelyn's P.O.V.~

Adrian had asked slight question as to why I had a small fading scar on the side of my face. I ignored her questioning and went straight upstairs. Alex was following asking what happened and who beat who. I stayed quiet and ignored him as well. I was in no mood to speak about Jake. It upset me to even think that he would protect Bella and it was my only realization stating that with Bella being in my way I was going to lose Jake to her.

"Hello Bastet..."I I heard an all to familiar voice speak.

I smiled lightly and turned to Amun who was smiling at me with a hidden secret. Alex hissed and took a readied stance but I had stopped him from doing anything drastic.

"What is a filthy blood sucker doing here?" Alex shouted.

"Calm down Alex...he's a friend of mine...an old friend" I said.

Alex didn't calm down, he remained tense. "How do I know if you're telling the truth?"

"How can you not believe you're own dominant leader? What she says is true...I mean you and my dearest Bastet no harm" Amun said as he held up his hands.

"Alex...please leave the room for a second" I ordered and he listened.

I was alone with Amun and he smiled and made his way to me.

"I came to congratulate you Bastet...you really knew how to defend yourself against that backstabbing mate of yours" Amun smirked. "But I especially love the fact that he is falling for this Isabella Swan"

I growled lightly and threw a small plastic ball in his direction. Amun smirked and quickly caught the ball and tossed it to me.I got mad and threw the ball back at him. Amun laughed and moved out of its way.

"Why the hell do you have to remind me!" I yelled.

"Calm down Bastet...I simply wanted to see your reaction to hearing this...I hope it didn't upset you" Amun said sarcastically.

"Oh you wanted to see my reaction? Well it's anger now you can show yourself out of my damn room unless you have something important to tell me" I stated.

"I do...I came to tell you something very very important actually...I have become aware of your desire to eliminate this Bella distraction and I am more than willing to help you...well I took it upon myself to help you...after all...I was the one who told a certain red haired she vamp on her whereabouts and about the Cullen's disappearance" Amun said as he held a proud smirk on his face.

My eyes smiled and a wicked smile formed on my face. "You knew? How?" I asked.

"Well you're not the only being who is able to speak to the gods" Amun said.

"Gods? How are you able to do that?"

"Bastet...have you forgotten that I am a living heir to the Egyptian throne?"

"Yes but you're also a non-existing heir...no one is supposed to know that...people believe

that the kings have all died"

Amun smiled and took a seat beside me. "Well I hate keeping secrets to beings...especially humans" Amun whispered out softly.

"What are you talking about?"

Amun sighed. "Look at my eyes Bastet...they have changed their color...they are no longer a vibrant blood red...they have slowly changed into a peaceful more human color of topaz"