-17- Underneath You

((Over 600 reads shit))

Richie leaned over his desk, finishing up his work from his morning class before his roommate got back, so as not to be distracted. Sadly, even without his roommate, there was quite the distraction.

Someone directly above him was blasting Michael Jackson way too loud (even if it was good music). Not to mention, it sounded like they were having the best sex you could imagine, what with the squeaking and thumping of the bed. Richie couldn't concentrate. He groaned, trying to block out the sound with his hands, but it seemed to grow louder as he plugged his ears.

Slamming his pen down on the white counter, Richie stood up abruptly, pulling on his shoes and storming out of the dorm with his key. He took the elevator up one level to the one directly above him, muttering to himself in annoyance. He navigated his way to where his room would be, looking at the number on the door. 114. He knocked once, waiting for an answer.

After a shirt while, he knocked again, as the riff to "Beat it" began. Fantastic song, just not over the sounds of rough sex while he was trying to read through the tedious chapter and work through the tedious questions he'd been assigned for tomorrow. He knocked once more after no one answered, getting extremely worked up. He shook his head in annoyance, deciding to try the handle.

He pitied a little bit the people fucking, but his work was more important than theirs. It was unlocked. He walked in slowly, looking over to the bed and frowning. What the fuck?

"Hey..." He tried. The guy didn't hear him. "Hey!" He yelled. Finally, he turned to face Richie, blushing and halting his movements. The boy looked fairly surprised, and slightly in awe of Richie, which felt weird.

"So, um, I just came up to tell you to turn your music down and have quieter sex, but it turns out you've just been jumping on your bed in your underwear, listening to music alone," Richie yelled over the music, which the boy, who seemed oddly familiar, went to turn off. "Good music choice, by the way. Also, I gotta say, you're kinda hot. But that's just me." Richie grinned, winking.

"Richie Tozier," The boy said, smiling. Then it clicked. Eddie Kaspbrak. They had been friends when they were younger, maybe about ten or twelve years ago.

"Holy shit!" Richie yelled. He slapped a hand over his mouth, blushing. "I just tried to hit on my straight-as-fuck childhood friend!" Eddie scoffed, pulling on his jeans.

"I'm not straight, Rich," he replied, grabbing his shirt and draping it over his slim, perfect figure. Richie's eyes went wide, his brows shooting up.

"Really?!" He squeaked through his hands. Eddie nodded. Richie relaxed slightly. "Well I guess that's a little better..." He relaxed his arms.

"Yeah... And I mean, who knew we were in the same dorm?" Eddie wondered aloud.

"Well I only got here last semester, so, like... I didn't." He grinned.

"You still have those same glasses?" Eddie laughed. Richie chuckled.

"Well, I've broken previous pairs a lot, but same design," he replied.

"You still look fucking fantastic," Eddie said, looking at Richie's arms, his face, his lips...

"Did you just..." Richie cocked an eyebrow. Eddie slapped a hand over his mouth, shaking his head.

"Nope," he replied, still shaking his head. Richie let his arms grab ahold of Eddie's shoulders, making him relax his arms at his sides. Richie grinned, pulling Eddie closer to his face, so close they could almost kiss.