-44- Just For You

To say it simply: Eddie was fuck drunk. His friend Bill had taken him out to a bar and left with some other guy–Steve, was it? Maybe Dan? Either way, Eddie now sat alone at the bar, after having had a few too many beers... And maybe a couple shots in there somewhere. He couldn't see anything quite right... All he knew he wanted was sex. That's why he'd come with Billy ol' boy. He had pointed out that Eddie hadn't got laid for too long and was starting to get pissy, so he took him out to pick up dudes. While Bill was successful... Eddie sat and spent money on drinks he'd surely puke up later if things went on as they were.

Eddie swivelled around in his chair to ask the bartender for another drink as soberly as possible, when a flash of dark hair flew across his vision like a speedboat on a clear day.

"Hey," the attractive young man said, sitting down in the stool beside Eddie. Eddie recognized him.

"Hey," he mirrored, trying to ignore the pounding headache he felt coming any minute.

He knew who this was. It was Rick or something, the guy who was clinging to the side of Dan or whatever. The Dan/Steve who had kidnapped Bill.

"Listen, so my friend ran off with yours, we're both alone and I have a nice apartment waiting for me, whaddaya say?" He winked. Eddie, too drunk and needy for something to appease his sex drive, nodded and let the man help him out of his seat and pay for his–rather large–bill.

Outside, there was a sleek grey car of some fancy kind waiting, and good old what's-his-name pulled a pair of flashy keys out of his pocket, unlocking it. He opened Eddie's door and helped him in, before closing it again and going around to his side. Eddie watched him move.

He had cute freckles... And wide brown eyes covered by the probably-designer, wide  glasses. He came in and started the car, before doing up his seatbelt.

"My name is Richie Tozier, by the way. I figured I ought to make this a little less creepy," he laughed, pulling out of the parking lot. Eddie laughed softly, then paused for a while, before realizing this was his cue to tell Richie Tozier his own name.

"I'm, uh, Eddie," he replied, examining the inside of the expensive car. Damn, these seats were comfy... You could almost fall asleep–

"Wait!" Eddie yelled suddenly, and Richie glanced over at him in concern, the smell of alcohol wafting from Eddie and through the car.

"You're Richie Tozier?" he shrieked. Richie leaned away from the loud yells, laughing and nodding. "Like– Like the model? The one who everyone talks about in the magazines and shit?" He stared at Richie in surprise, and Richie just chuckled.

When they arrived at Richie's apartment, his guesses were confirmed. It wasn't just an apartment, but a fucking penthouse.

"Jesus Christ," Eddie mumbled, looking around in awe. Richie grabbed his hand.

"This way." He led him to a wide room, probably just as big as his own shared apartment with Bill, with a bed in the middle. Eddie stared around still.

"Y– hey..." He grinned.

"Yeah?" Richie looked up at him from unbuttoning his blazer jacket.

"Can you really prove this whole model thing?"

Richie's face froze for a second, before it melted back into his cocky grin.

"Just for you," he winked.

----------
Qnsjahsjajzjakshak
I totally stole this entire plot up until a few details from a different fanfic from a different fandom lmao but that's ok
Sorry it's bad. And short. Ahdja me talking about my dick