Song Recommendations (50k)

WHAT THE FUCKJ FR 50K ARE U SHITTING ME

Anyways

Here's a list of some of my favourite songs rn, y'all can do what you wish with this list

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here's a list of songs I seriously recommend.

Left Side - Spendtime Palace
This is a bop, it's upbeat and got some sick ass riffs (just like all of spendtime palace) and the lyrics are catchy as fuck. Ten outta ten good song.

Scout - Calpurnia
FUCK this is a good album. Everything on it, bop after bop. The musical prowess these guys possess is fucking inspiring, not to mention the fact that the songs slap so goddamn hard they'll knock the socks off ur feet. This is the type shit you have to listen to really really loud on your headphones while you walk alone at night (i walk my dog so) and you gotta dance. It'll make you smile, i guarantee. I recommend every song on here ESPECIALLY blame. I love Blame. Hehe.
Stop me here, I could talk about this album for eternity.

Cell - Calpurnia
Another bop. This song slaps perhaps even harder than blame. It's upbeat and so fucking cool. The chorus? Biggest banger of the century. The chord progression makes me feel like I could run the world idk why.

Thirty-Nine - Crumb
Not just this song, anything and everything by crumb smacks hard enough to be an edgy Twitter dom if u get what I'm saying. But this song especially, has the superior bass line in the bridge bit at the end. It is so fucking,, ugh it blends so well. God. I'm GOING TO SEE THEM. in NOVEMBER. THATS LIKE HALF A MONTH. fuck yeah.
TL;DR: listen to crumb

Currents - Tame Impala
Mmmmmm yes. Yes indeed. These songs go so hard. It's actually insane this album is perfect for literally everything. I listen to it when I study and it's just the right amount of lo-fi to be able to fade into background music if you really need it to, but it's also so fun to just sit and listen to. Every song on there, it's so good.
Update: it's been like a solid year of listening to this album all the time . I was in the top 1% of tame impala fans and I didn't even usually listens his other albums. It has still not gotten old.

Some - Bol4
This is certainly not for everyone (and I don't think you guys are generally the type to listen to it), but it's so so so pretty. It's mellow and soft and soothing and the singer's voice is the prettiest thing. Plus the lyrics are adorable & they go so well with the song. It's cute, I promise. (Plus they're gorgeous and as we all know, I'm a complete heterosexual, I only love women)

Lost in the Light - Bahamas
Superior song. Everything by him is good (No Depression mmMmm) but this song... damn. This song, the second you put it on every muscle in your body relaxes a bit. It's so pretty. Plus he's Canadian eheh

Do Hollywood - The Lemon Twigs
Banger after banger. There's some damn good tracks in here. It's weird, for sure, but it's really good. (Plus, Finn Wolfhard currently looks a bit like them thanks to his hair, and I'm kinda living for it)

Mother Earth's Plantasia - Mort Garson
Now this is some hippie shit. Mort Garson composed these to help the plants grow in his and his (soon-to-be-ex) wife's flower shop in the 70s. And guess why she left him? She left him to join a fucking hippie white-person Buddhist yoga cult of some kind. Like if that ain't the hippiest shit... whew.
Anyways, songs slap. I recommend Ode to an African Violet and (especially) Swingin' Spathiphyllums. Superior.

Pretty Sexual - Dreamgirl
There's a good collection of songs by Dreamgirl I'd recommend but this one sticks out. I love it mmdjdjdjd. I love her fucking voice, it's weird a bit at first but it's so lovely once you're used to it. It also goes so well with their music?? Idk they jus have a really good brand ahah.

These are just off the top of my head for now. I'll add more as I go along (and once I get to charge my phone hh one percent gang)

Social Sites - Cosmo Pyke
MMMMMMMMMMMM GOD YES

Currents. Again. Plus all of everything else by tame impala. I love.

Elephant - Tame Impala
This song,,, it kicks in so well and it just doesn't relent. It's driving and cool and dark and it's so fucking,,, good idk how to explain it. It's like dark chocolate mousse. Don't ask how, I don't know

Y'all might beat me up for this but . I like Doja cat 😶

No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Dang. Idk this is just a good ass bangin ass song