-53- Jealousy

these characters were n o t made for kinky smut. suck my di—

Eddie was upset. Richie hadn't been spending time with him; he favoured video games. Fucking. Video games. They were twenty, for fuck's sake! They were in college! Video games are for kids, no?

Eddie huffed and shook his head, making Beverly shoot him a knowing glance.

"Richie?" she guessed.

Eddie nodded in response. "He's so immature. Never makes time for his own fuckin boyfriend."

Beverly sighed, surveying the arcade. "Yeah, Ben's better than Richie, I guess... but it still seems like he's more interested in Tetris than he is in me."

"Richie likes Centipede. Isn't he tired of that shit? It's been, like, five years since it came out," Eddie muttered.

"Y'know... Richie does get jealous easy," Bev began, contemplating something.

"Where..." Eddie paused. "Where are you going with this?"

"And... Bill could help you out," she finished. "I heard Stan's been lackin' a little luster lately."

"What? Alright, if you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, is a no from me," Eddie replied, laughing at Beverly's ridiculous plan.

"Oh, don't be such a square," she punched his arm. Eddie flinched and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a square, I'm just not as petty as you," he laughed, punching her back.

"Hey man, if you wanna get Richie's attention, you gotta do it the hard way," she replied, before the boys they'd been watching exploded into a fit of annoyed groans and grumbled curses.

"How did you lose that?" Ben asked, shaking his head.

"I don't know!" Richie replied, slipping another quarter into the machine.

Eddie shook his head again. "Maybe you're right."

"A-ha!" Beverly grinned. "As always."

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up."

He stood up, tapping Bill on the shoulder. He turned around, easily ripping his attention from the video game the others were playing. "Yeah?" he asked, without stuttering.

His stutter had become less prominent, much to his content.

"Bev wants to explain something to you," he mumbled, turning towards her.

"Bev, hey! So, w-what is it?" he asked.

"Eddie, you couldn't have explained it yourself? Really?" she complained, rolling her eyes at him. "Fine. You and Eddie should hang out, y'know? You both got distant boyfriends at the moment, and you could easily fix it together."

Bill stared at her in awe. "Beverly, what the—"

A loud "yes!" rang through his ears in Stan's familiar voice, followed by laughter from the idiots playing Centipede.

"Okay, f-fine," he grinned. "Starting now?"

Eddie nodded. "Starting now."

Bev got up, grinning and smacking each of the boys on the back. "You go, gays!"

"Uh... gays?" Bill asked.

"Duh," Beverly grinned, walking over to the group of three boys. "Eddie and Bill are gonna head back to Bill's house. They told me to tell you," she said, annoyance apparent in her voice. The boys just shrugged her off.