-21- Kidding

This isn't reddie, and for that I'm sorry, bUT MY RECENT FANBOY OBSESSION IS STENBROUGH SO HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

"So," the principal said through the microphones, his voice booming through the speakers. "Let the dancing begin!" He grinned. Mediocre music began blaring through the speakers and the losers all looked at each other skeptically. Mike simply sipped his punch, looking around for the others' next moves.

"B-Beverly?" Ben asked, getting up and blushing, hand outstretched to the beautiful redhead sitting beside him. "Shall we?" Beverly giggled, taking his hand in a jokingly dainty fashion.

"Why thank you, good sir," she grinned, getting up to go dance with him. Mike shot Ben a thumbs up, grinning.

Eddie frowned. "Rich, do you wanna go sit in the bleachers with me? We can grab some punch..." he offered. Richie smirked.

"Alright... Ooh!" He exclaimed, coming up with a good idea. "Let's label every person we can find!" He suggested, laughing as he and Eddie walked over to the bleachers, pointing at random people and laughing more.

"Why was I invited here?" Mike laughed, getting up to grab more punch. "Oh well, there's some good-ass juice, so... Find me over there."

That left Stan and Bill sitting bored at the table. They had confessed their crushes on each other awhile ago, but they still weren't quite sure wether or not to tell anyone. They were both figuring things out for themselves as they went, anyway. Bill was sitting back in his chair, pouting in annoyance.

"W-we can't f-fucking dance together... E-Everyone will kn-know, and n-not everybody is o-okay with that," Bill complained, folding his arms in front of his chest. "I w-w-w..." He paused, unable to get the word out.

"Slow it down, take a breath," Stanley instructed, calmly and lovingly, reaching to take Bill's hand and rub soft, loving circles on the back of it. Bill sighed, flashing a tiny smile and an almost silent "thanks" to Stan.

"I j-just w-wish we could b-be together... J-just me," he paused, looking into Stan's eyes, his own glimmering with hope, and shaded with annoyance. "A-and you, a-and we c-could just..." He smiled, thinking of what they could do.

"Yeah... We could..." Stanley looked down at Bill's hand that he was rubbing softly, tracing. "Hey, you know," he looked back up at Bill. "We could. My father is at the church all night for my sister's bat mitzvah," (Idc if that is canonically correct at all lol) he grinned. Bill's eyes lit up, and he nodded.

"L-let's go!" They motioned to their friends that they were leaving, earning waves and smiles.

The two walked to Stanley's home, hand in hand, surprised that Bowers was, in fact, in the gym and not waiting outside to ambush them. They made it safely to Stan's house in the light of the setting sun and in their itchy suits.

Once inside, they went straight up to Stan's room, laying both their blazers on the floor. Stan sat down, and looked up from his bedsheets beside him into Bill's soft eyes. He got back up again, walking slowly over to Bill, who was being backed up against the wall.

"St-um-Stan?" He stuttered, blushing as Stanley cornered him against the wall and wrapped his hand around Bill's shirt and pulling him in for a kiss without a word. Bill hung his arms around Stan's neck, and Stan placed his hands on Bill's hips. Bill felt Stanley's tongue slip softly across his bottom lip and gasped, accidentally letting Stan deepen the kiss.

Beginning to walk backwards toward the bed, Stanley began loosening Bill's tie. When they fell onto the bed, Stanley pulled away and pulled Bill's tie over his head to place it on the bed. Bill did the same with Stanley's tie, with a slight bit of difficulty.

Stan's hand travelled up to begin to unbutton Bill's shirt, and Bill didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he was ready to take it off for... Ah fuck it, he thought, letting Stanley's shaky fingers continue. Soon he got it open and pulled it over Bill's shoulders and off his arms, dropping it on the floor. He let his hands roam Bill's chest, feeling disappointed and whining when Bill pulled away grinning. He brought his lips to Stan's neck, placing painfully slow kisses down his jawline and neck. He began to suck softly, leaving tiny little bruises on the sensitive skin. He had no idea what he was doing, but he loved hearing Stan's whimpers, so he continued.

Stanley began unbuttoning his own shirt, but Bill's hands stopped him.

"L-let me," he whispered against Stan's neck, his hot breath sending shivers down his spine. Bill finished off the buttons, pulling Stanley's shirt off his body. In a wave of new-found curiosity and courage, Bill bit down on Stan's neck softly, making him gasp and spit out a small moan of surprise.

"S-sorry," Stanley apologized for the noise, blushing, and making Bill giggle. Bill let his hand slip up Stanley's chest, moving back to kiss his lips again. Stanley flipped them over so he was on top, and so their heads were on the pillow. He bit Bill's lip softly, earning a very soft whimper from the boy. Eyes closed, the two continued their kiss blissfully, Stan thanking everything and anything for how amazing this was, every part of it.

"H-holy fuck, I-I don't know wh-what the hell we're d-doing, Stan," Bill said suddenly, making Stanley giggle.

"I don't either, but maybe we should stop..."

Bill looked at him in confusion.

"Kidding."

Stanley pulled Bill back in for another kiss.

-------
K wow that was bad
But that's ok