XCIX

Last chapter! It's short but I've waited a long time to post this! So enjoy! And let me know what you think!

————————-

Dean's P.O.V.

"You have got to be kidding me." Brett said as he shakes his head in disbelief. "Absolutely not." He finally decides.

"Brett please, do this for me." I pleaded. We are in his office and I an running out of time. "You have the connections." I remind him.

"I'm not helping you with whatever obsession you are trying to fill." His voice is final but I won't let it go.

"This isn't an obsession, I just need to prove to her that I'm different."

"She's happy without you, Dean I'm sorry but you're going to Stanford." I grab my hair pulling at the strands.

"I just want to start over with her, I won't hurt her again." I would never hurt her again.

"Have you talked to your mom about this?"

"She thinks it's a bad idea."

"She's right."

"So you won't help me?"

"Dean, I can't get you in this semester." He said.

"Okay...what about next semester?" I countered.

He sighs, "I'll see what I can do."

———————————-

Livia's P.O.V.

"Are you ready?" Katie asks as she grabs her book bag, we have different classes for first hour and I nod.

Today is the day...

We walk to campus together and she looks over at me, "I'll see you in CJ?" Criminal Justice the one class we have together.

"Definitely." I agree as we part ways.

When she is gone I stop and breathe in the fresh air, It's new, amazing even. I could spend the next four years of my life here, and I can't believe that I actually did it.

New York is a scary place to be in but when I was here with Shawn in March it wasn't fearful it was exciting and breathtaking. Now, Shawn isn't here with me but the appeal still has not left this place. I wonder if it ever will. And not that I'm necessarily by myself either, I still have Bee and Jenny but Bee and Luke are off traveling for the semester. Meanwhile, Jenny and Jake have a new baby at the moment. Then there's Katie, who has become a good friend of mine. She even got me a job that will distract me from Shawn.

Once Shawn left for his new job, I knew I had to get over him even if that was impossible, and this was just the place to do it. Although I do have to give him credit, I would not be here if it wasn't for that man. He was an amazing part of my life and even over the summer I wished I could still see him. I wished I could feel his hands on me and smell his cologne as he engulfs me in a hug.

It was the best times of my life but that chapter is over...maybe I'll meet the love of my life in this place. Shawn always made me feel like I was the love of his life. However, I don't know if I'll ever see him again. Just the thought hurts. But I'm glad he didn't tell me where he was going because now I know that I won't be thinking about him and wanting to show up to reclaim him. Knowing me that's exactly what I'd do.