XXX- Thanksgiving Break

Comment and Vote my lovelies!!!
——————————————————

The last week of school was awkward to say the least. I could feel Mr. Morgan's eyes on me in class but I never looked back. I took the week off from being his TA and spent most of my afternoons with Dean.

Now that Thanksgiving break is here I'm finally able to clear my head and rid the thoughts of my teacher and his past. I knock on Becca's door with Jenny beside me. We decided we were all in desperate need for a girls night before the holiday's. "We're finally off, how great is that?" Becca asks cheerfully once she let's us inside.

"Yes, a whole week of sleeping in late and eating too much food. Not to mention tomorrow is Thanksgiving." Jenny says as she sits down on the couch with her hands on her stomach.

I set my stuff down as the two of us join her in the living room. "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"

Jenny looks up at me, "I don't know, Jake wants a girl but I'd be happy with either."

Bee laughs, "He wants a girl? Does he know how hard we are to raise?"

I agree with what Bee said. Even though I was raised properly I still let people hurt me. "He said it would be like having a mini me." Jenny responds sweetly.

How did she get love without confusion or heartbreak? How did Bee get Luke with little to no problems while I'm stuck over here with more problems than solutions. "Earth to Livia." Bee calls, pulling me away from my thoughts. This week was supposed to get me away from my own head.

"Sorry, I'm just a little distracted."

"Are you okay?" I nod at my friends.

"I'm good. So what's the plan for tonight?"

Jenny grabs her phone to check something before turning her attention back to us, "Hunter Simmons is throwing a party tonight, we could crash it."

I can't help but laugh, "Aren't you a little pregnant to go to a party?"

"Yeah and who throws a party the day before Thanksgiving?" Bee questions.

Jenny shrugs, "I'm not even showing yet, as long as I don't drink I can still have fun." She jets out her lower lip, pouting at us to go.

I roll my eyes playfully, looking at Bee for confirmation, "Call up the guys." She says with a sigh. So much for girls night.

We make it to the party around ten. Cars are parked up and down the side-walk while empty containers loiter the yard. When we walk up some guy I've never met hands us red solo cups for us to take.

I barely know Hunter Simmons but his house is huge and he has a lot of friends according to the amount of people here. "Let's dance!" Dean yells over the music, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the nearest group of people. The last time we danced was at the club where Mr. Morgan was there. I'll never be able to get rid of how it felt when he pinned me against the wall.

"Drink up!" Someone yells beside us, I silently thank them for stopping my train of thought.

It doesn't matter what Mr. Morgan and I have done, he used me. I sway with Dean while he simultaneously drinks from his cup. The last time Dean drank was at the masquerade dance when I went to Mr. Morgan's house and he- "I need to use the bathroom!" I tell Dean.

Once I'm inside the nearest bathroom I look at my reflection in the mirror. My hair is up in a high ponytail and I'm wearing dark blue jeans and too much eyeliner. I'm sabotaging myself, I know that. The more I think about my teacher the worse I'm going to feel. He told me he cares about me, he kissed me and I could feel the electricity between us. That had to have been real right?