Chapter 20

————Alex's POV————
I'm sitting in the RV, trying to hold back my tears? Why the fuck do I want to cry? Not like the Dixon means anything to me. Fuck him. I find myself trying so hard to agree with my mind. But something else inside of me is telling me that's wrong.

That the Dixon is something to me. I sigh and lean my head against the window. Glenn is sitting next to me. I haven't said a word to him, and he got the hint and stayed silent. I like his company though.

"What's wrong, please tell me. I can tell you don't wanna talk but you should." Glenn finally speaks to me after sitting in silence for the whole ride. "Your right, I don't want to talked about it." I say, my voice cracking.

"Please, I can help. Do I need to beat Daryl's ass?" Glenn ask. I laugh, something I thought was impossible. "Glenn, if you could actually beat Daryl's ass, I don't know what I would do." I say, still laughing.

"I wish I could. But I would try if I could." He replied, laughing with me. "Okay, i'll tell you. When we left, Daryl seemed... concerned... because my leg." I say pointing to the bandage. He nods in understanding.

"When we came back, I asked where I was riding, because we left his truck. And he snapped at me.... He always seemed a little... nicer. Yeah nicer when he was sharing a room or something. But then he snapped. I guess I just wasn't expecting it." I say.

He nods again. "Daryl can be an ass, but I get what you mean. He has seemed to become a little nicer to you." Glenn agreed. "Oh well. It doesn't matter anyway." I try to say with no emotion, but I think Glenn saw my struggle to hold back the tears.

He didn't push me though, just pulled me into his chest and we sat like that, neither of us wanting to pull away. I soon felt the rise and fall of his chest slow, and guessed he was asleep. I soon fell asleep too.

————Daryl's POV————
We have been driving for a while, and it gave me time to think over my reaction. I wanted to apologize, make things right. Well, rightish. We were on what could be a highway when we got to a spot with a lot of cars. The RV couldn't pass through.

I stopped my bike and the others stopped as well. Rick came over to me, "Why we stop?" He asks me. "RV can't get though that." I say, pointing to the cars blocking the road. Everyone else comes out and Rick explains the problem.

I don't see Alex, so I guess she is still in the RV. I head over to the RV and open the door. I step inside and can't believe my eyes. I look and see Glenn and Alex asleep, hugging each other.

Something came over me, because the next minute I was yelling, "Not ya boyfriend huh?" They both jumped up away from each other. I grunt and turn to walk out. "Daryl wait!"I hear her say before I feel her hand on my wrist.

I tense a little from her touch, but still rip my hand from her grasp and stomp away. Once I get out the RV and slam the door I see all eyes on me. I grunt and go back to my bike, unhooking my bag and bow.

Suddenly I hear a loud Pop sound. I turn and see the RV smoking. Dale starts grumbling to himself. "Something wrong Dale," Shane ask. Nah dip. "I told you time and time again. The hose is more duck tape then the actual hose. To fix it we need to find a....." He trails off and looks around.

"Well that's stupid, if we can't find a hose here we won't Fine one anywhere." Dale continues. I look in one of the old cars, "we can find a lot of shit here." I state. Alex and Glenn come out of the RV and my gaze meets hers. I can see her pleading with me silently.

I look down to avoid eye contact. This girl is doing something to me. And I'm not sure I like it.....

——————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter, vote and comment!