Chapter 15

————Alex's POV————
I finally got everyone packed and ready to go besides Shane. Everyone else was outside loading the Cars. Glenn and Daryl got back a few minutes ago. I shove the rest of Shane's Clothes In his bag and zip it.

I still am kinda mad at him, and don't fully trust him. I stand up and was about to turn around when I felt hands grip my hips. I gasp and turn around to see Shane. "Uncle Shane, what are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"Don't be nervous. I feel bad for arguing with you and hitting you. Now I'm going to repay doing that to you." He says in a low tone. He pushes me against the wall. I was about to scream when he covers my mouth with his hand.

"I'm going to let go of you mouth. You can try to scream, but they won't hear you. We are upstairs in a insulated room while everyone else is outside." He says with a smirk. My eyes widen when I realize he is right. So this is how this will work.... I think to my self as he starts kissing my neck. I try pulling away but that only results in him gripping my waist harder.

The only way I can get out of this is to go along... I think of a plan then put it to action. I wrap my legs around his waist, the only thing holding me up is him pushing me against the wall. He looks at me confused.

"What? If this is gonna happen, better try and make the best of it." I say with the best smile I could put on, hoping he believed me. Surprisingly, he did. He continued kissing my neck. I didn't moan, but made myself whimper every once in a while so he wouldn't know I was planing something.

He then unwrapped my legs from his waist. He started pulling my shirt off, I tried to stop him by saying, 'no yet' or 'yours first' but he didn't listen. He took my shirt off, then his. Next he started unbuttoning my pants.

I took my chance and did the next step of my plan. I kneaded him as hard as I could between the legs. He let go of me and hunched over. I bolted for the door and sprinted down the hall. When I reached the stairs I heard loud footsteps coming closer.

This only made me go faster. As I got closer to the outside door, leading to the rest of the group, I heard him yell and run faster than I thought he could. I ran faster too.

I pushed my way through the door and out to the group. Everyone swings their head around and I run straight to Glenn's arms. I'm still shirtless, and so is Shane. "Alex what's wrong!?" Glenn says. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"H- He tried to- tried to rape..." I trailed off, not finishing my sentence. He nodded in understanding and told my father. I turn and see his eyes full of rage, along with Daryl's and everyone else's. Dad goes up to Shane and starts beating him.

Glenn turns my head away, "don't watch," he whispers in my ear. I listen, and cry in his shirt as I listen to punch after punch. "Rick Stop!" I hear mom yell. I turn and look at her. She was running over to Shane's beaten body.

Dad is furious. "You were gonna kill him," mom says crying while holding Shane. Dad looks shocked, "Lori, he tried to rape out Daughter!" He yells, catching me off guard.

"Doesn't mean you kill him!" She yells back. I let go of Glenn, "Just because you wanna get fucked by him, doesn't me I do!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. A few people looked shocked I said this, but Dad is confused.

"Dad, when this all first started, Lori and Shane would go into the woods and Fuck. When you came back, she did it like 2 more times before stopping." I say harshly. Shane manages to stand up.

He comes over to me. I stand my ground, wondering what he will try to do now. He punched me, throwing me to the ground. Glenn ran up to me to help me, while Daryl ran up and started punching Shane.

Dad came over to me and hugged me. I cried into his shirt. I feel Glenn tap my shoulder and see him handing me a shirt out of my bag. I take it and slip it on. "Thank you," I whisper, wiping the tears away. He just nods. I see Daryl stand up and announce that Shane is Alive, but knocked out.

Rick grabs a rope and ties up Shane, then tosses him in the back of his car. Lori sits in the back with Shane, trying to explain herself and apologize for being with Shane. Carl rode with Carol and Sophia. Dale, Andrea, Glenn, Jim, and T ride in the RV. I got stuck with Daryl again.

I mean, being with Daryl is better than Shane. But I feel like it's gonna be awkward because we kinda slept together last night. I mean nothing happened, but we still slept together. I sigh and walk over to Daryl's truck. I get in, seeing he is already in there. I place my bags by my feet and lean my head against the window. We start moving, the RV in the front.

As we go down the road towards the CDC, I see Daryl keep glancing at me like he wants to ask me something. I leave it alone, if he wants to ask me something he can. I won't push him. After about 5 minutes he finally asks his question. "Did he rape you?" He questions nervously. "No, but he was about to. Right before I ran out he was starting to take my pants off." I sigh.

Daryl looks kind of angry, but I guess everyone is when it comes to Shane. "Why would your own uncle want to rape you?" He ask after a minute of silence. "Well, He isn't really my uncle. We only call him that because my dad and him were really close, like brothers." I reply. He nods his head and the car goes quiet. I lean against the window again and start to doze off.