Chapter 34

Everyone leaves and goes back to doing what they were doing. Lori and Andrea are washing clothes, Maggie, Beth, and Carol cooking, Dad and Shane thinking of groups and plans to find Sophia. Then you have other people like Me, Dale, Daniel, and Daryl, that is doing whatever.

Dale is on watch and I'm taking a walk with Daniel. He is talking about some video game he played before the apocalypse, but I don't really understand. I subconsciously block him out. There is a knot in my gut telling me to leave.

Go find Daryl. I sigh. "Is everything okay, Babe?" He asks me. I inwardly groan at the name. "Yeah, Im fine. Tired I think." I reassured him. He nods and continues telling me of the game.

After a while we decide to head back to the farm. He plans to help with dinner. I wave goodbye and set out to find Glenn. I see him on watch. Dale must have taken a nap.

I climb up the latter to the RV and take the seat next to him. "Hey Alex," he greets me. "Hey," i answer. We sit in silence, watching the tree line, when I suddenly speak up. "Is it bad..... or wrong...... that Im worried about Daryl right now. I just have a bad feeling." I tell him. She shakes his head no.

In the meantime....

————Daryl's POV————

Im running as fast as I Can. There are too many walkers. I find a big rock and run around, and crouch at the other side. I don't even understand where they came from. One minute I was lost in thought, sitting by a tree.

Then I heard them. A group of walkers. If i didn't hear them as soon as I did, I'd be dead. I catch my breath as quietly as I can as I hear then walk by. I give a sigh of relief when the first few don't see me, and keep walking.

————TIME SKIP————

————Daryl's POV————
I wake up and notice in not in my tent. I look around slowly and see I'm in the woods, and it's getting dark fast. I must have fallen asleep when I was waiting for the walkers to past. I quickly get tip and grab my cross bow before heading back.

————Alex's POV————
We just finished eating, I watch as Glenn goes to the barn with Maggie chasing after him. I don't think much about it. I still think they have something going on. But Daryl isn't back yet. The sun is setting quickly. "Dad in going to walk the tree line," I tell him as I grab my gun and knife. He nods and tells me to be safe. I make my way to where he left and call his name, "Daryl!!!!" After a few minutes I hear a Bush shake. I take out my knife, but put it bad when I see it's Daryl.

"You has me worried. Where did you go anyway? Why did you leave in the first place?" I question him. "I left because Daniel said you guys were dating. I didn't go anywhere girly. Da hell you care anyway?" He snaps back.

"Don't get mad because I got a boyfriend, I don't even understand why that pisses you off," he grunt. "Come on Daryl tell me why?" I push for answers. Ge quickly turns towards me and I back up, running into the tree behind me.

He keeps coming till his hand is next to my shoulder on the tree and I feel his hot breath on my face. His blue eyes meet my dark ones. "Why," I say. "You damn girl, you don't understand what I feel," he whispers angrily, before pushing off the tree and starts walking to his tent.

"I know what I feel..." I mumble. He turns to look at me. Shit he heard. "Then what do you feel towards me," he asks softly. His mood completely changed. I blush and look down. Truth is I like him. I like Daryl Dixon. Not Daniel Greene.

I sigh, knowing I'll never able to say it. "So you don't know. It's okay. I only realized a few hours ago what I feel for you," he stated, before walking away. I sigh. "Alex!" I hear Shane yell. "Right here!" I yell back.

He comes to meet me. "Is Daryl back?" He questioned me. I only nod. Daryl's words replaying in my head. "So your alone?" He asks me. I nod again. He smirks and I suddenly tense up. He pushes me against the same tree I was against with Daryl.

"Please don't," i whimper. He frowns, "Alex don't make it easy. Struggle, fight back," he says. I shake my head. "Why now?" I ask him. He grunts, "Lori is getting bored of me. She wants Rick back. I can tell." He states.

His hand gently brushes my neck, sending shivers down my back. But I'm to tired to fight back. I couldn't even if I tired. Besides, he isn't doing anything yet. "I don't like that Daniel guy." He whispers in my ear.

I shrug. Suddenly he slams the tree next to me. I jerk away but he has me trapped with his arms. "Don't ask like you want this. I want this, not you." He snarls.

"Just waiting for my time to fight back," I say sweetly. He growls at me, then takes off he shirt and shorts. Shit is he actually gonna do this? I thought I would get out of it! My mind is racing trying to think of ways to now get out of this. His hands reach my hips and slip under my shirt.

I quickly push his hands down. He smirks. "Daryl!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can. Shane's hand covers my mouth. "Fuck...." he whispers. He drags me deeper into the woods, hand still on my mouth, and crouches.

Nothing. I stare at the spot where Daryl should be coming to, nothing. I start to get worried. Suddenly we head footsteps. But it's not Daryl. It's Daniel and Dad. I try and call out to them but Shane's grip is too strong. I start flailing and kicking the Bush in front of us.

Dad and Daniel come this way. Relief washes over me till I hear a gun cock. Then I feel the cold metal against my head. Dad and Daniel come around the bush and stop. "Shane.... please don't...." Dad says quietly. "What you gonna do to st-" Shane gets cut off. He's body falls to the floor.