Unexpected Events

I got up and grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I got in the shower and put on my basic outfit, a long black band pullover, skinnys, and black converse.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some water and some asprin and swallowed them both. I sat there thinking about last night. What the hell happened? did we have sex? Did I lose my virginity to Jack Barakat?

After an hour of thinking I started to remember some things.

Last Night

We drew dicks on everyones faces and are laughing our asses off. we went into the bunk area and sat on a bunk, we made jokes and we laughed harder. We laughed so hard we fell off the bunk and he landing on me squishing me into the floor and his face hit mine, with his lips connecting to mine. I kissed back and then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly and drunkenly accepted. he picked me up and slid us into his bunk.

End of Last Night

Jack woke up and walked into the kitchen in just his boxers interrupting my thinking. I gave him some water and asprin I began to question him about last night.

"Hey Jack do you remember last night?" I asked hoping he would remember something.

"No, no I don't. Why? All I know is I woke up completely nude" He replied as if that was completely normal, which for him it probably is.

"Well Jack, I uh, I woke up nude in your bunk, under your blankets, with you" I said afraid. I then told him all I remember.

His eyes got wide "Fuck, we have to remember what the fuck happened"

After about two more hours I finally remembered more.

Last Night

He practically ripped my shirt and jeans off, then he slowly and teasingly pulled off my bra and underwear. I flipped us over and pulled off his shirt and pants. I rubbed him through his boxers before I took them off. our clothes were lying all over the floor. He flipped us over again and we were making out again then he moved to my neck gently sucking on the soft skin as I moaned in pleasure. I used my arms to pull him closer so our bodies would touch. He started to move down to my breast but then he somehow notices my somewhat fresh cuts and he stopped.

"Sierra?, Why?" He asked showing me my arms, I told him everything and tears began to fall down my face.

He grabbed me and I cuddled into his chest ans he held me and we fell asleep.

End of Last night

"THANK FUCKING GOD!" I yelled relieved. Jack looked at me confused.

"Did you remember something? What is it?" He questioned worried.

"Yes I did I remember the whole night, and we didn't have sex and I'm still a mother fucking virgin, hell yeah!" I said very excitedly.

Jack was relieved and hugged me I hugged back so happy I didn't lose my virginity especially drunk. I was so happy I just leaned in and kissed him again. he kissed back which was great.

Damn it I fucked up again, I kissed jack three times and almost fucked him, fucking shit. I sat at the table in the kitchen. We got up and decided to fo for a walk.

Chloe POV...

I woke up on the couch. Damn, my head hurts. I stood up and grabbed some aspirin and water. I downed the pills and water before hearing the bathroom door slam. I turned around to Alex staring at me with tears in his eyes.

"Alex, what's wrong baby" I run over to him.

"W-why?" Did he find out about Alan and Tony?

"What happened?" I hope he didn't know.

He lifts my arms up. Fuck! I'm not wearing a long sleeve! I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out.

"W-why?" He cried.

"I-I" I'm a whore Alex. I'm a failure. I'm a liar. You are going to hate me. I know it. I am with 2 other guys at the same time. Alan Ashby and Tony Perry. Words can't come out. Even Jaime doesn't know I cut. Vic doesn't know. Only Sierra.

"Chloe, why the hell would you do this to yourself?!? You can barely see your arms!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry" I threw on a jacket and ran. I don't know where, but I ran. 

When I was finally out of breath, I sat under a willow tree. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I opened up my Escape The Fate phone case and pulled out a shiny piece of metal. My escape. The ine thing that takes away the pain besides music. Music can't help me right now though. I don't have a clue what else to do. (may be triggering) I put the blade against my skin and pushed. I slowly dragged it, watching the blood slowly trickle out. I did this about 20 more times. Then i tried to stop the bleeding with my black jacket. It wasn't helping, No, I didn't want it to go this far. Or maybe I did. )(you're safe now). 

"Boo!' I heard a voice say. 

I stood up and put my arms behind my back. Light hit something shiny, blinding me with light. Shit I left the blade in the grass. Tony was in front of me staring at the blade. I began to feel woozy. Then I hit the floor and everything goes black. 

Tonys POV

I heard running. I decided to be a creeper and check it out. I saw Chloe running. I quickly get dressed into a Key Street shirt and some jeans. I put on my vans before walking. I run over to where I saw her going. Finally after running for who knows how long I see her. I catch my breathe and watch as she leans against the tree.

"Boo!" I yelled and she jumped up.

Chloe puts her hands behind her back. I look around and noticed a blade. What? No! She didn't. She doesnt. She can't. Then she hits the ground. I run over to her and hold her.

"No, Chloe stay with me baby. Stay with me" I cried.

I pulled out my phone, dialing 9-1-1. I told then to come here and fast. Then I called Jaime. I know she's gonna hate me. But he needs to see his sister. I love her too much to let her go.