Now What?

"C-chloe I-I I'm sorry. I had to, they were all here to see you and they all wanted to know why you did this to yourself and I'm bad at lying and trying to cover up certain things" I said worried she'd be mad.

"Its ok, I understand. I just wish they didn't find out like this" she sighed

"I know, Alex and Tony were hurt but didn't show too much emotion about it so I'm worried about them. And Alan, he-he started crying, I think he took it the hardest"

"and Jaime? What about about my brother?"she questioned afraid.

"He got really pissed and started yelling and was about to hurt the three of them and probably me too since they were dating you and he didn't want any of them to and then me, because I knew about it all and didnt say anything. He just walked out the room and hasn't said much to anyone"

she sighed and just layed there. the door swung open and Danae ran in as Oli walked behind. Danae went up to Chloe and hugged her I could tell she was upset because her bestfriend was dating her brother and then kinda hurt him, but she was glad that Chloe was ok. Kellin walked in soon after beacasue he's pretty much family to the PTV guys, Danae and Chloe so he felt he had to come check on her. Devonya came following behind. She is almost always near Kellin so she knew Chloe well, they were friends. Jewely quickly walked in after, I guess she was with them spending the night or something. They all talked to Chloe and comforted her. Alex walked in and slowly went up to Chloe and hugged her, he kisseb her forhead. Later PTV came, and Tony walked over to her and held her hand for a bit and then sat down, Jaime just sat alone in the corner away from everyone else. OM&M came in and they all talked to her while Alan stood alone on the wall trying not to cry as he looked at her.

After all the'family' drama we had to leave, I just can't leave her here alone, its killing me, it really is. I gave her a tight hug and said my goodbyes being the last to leave the room again. Shes my best friend, the only one who understands.

When we get back to the bus we found ok ut that another band was touring with us, a few days, maybe weeks Into warped but they're joining.

"HEY SIERRA!" Jack annoyingly yelled

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT JACK". I telled back in the same tone. I think I'm actually fitting in with ATL.

"There's another band touring with us on warped, they seem like cool kids, and I'm not just saying that because we are their inspirations or any thing" he calmly and cockily said as he walked into the living room.

"Who are they?"

"They're Australian and arw called 5 Seconds Of Summer"

"Really? my sister likes them, and for you guys being their inspirations they're a pretty good band" I said laughing and teasing him.

"Hey what the fuck does that mean?" he questioned he said playing as if he was hurt and offended.

"It means she doesn't think were good." a gloomy Alex came from the bunks. He looks like he's doing better but he still isn't the same Alex.

"ALEX! my sassy queen! you're up and talking to people, you haven't said much in a while, usually you'll only talk if someone says something directly to you" I said acting really happy and hyper.

"Yeah, it's not fun being depressed all the time" He replied with a small smile.

"Alex, its ok, I know its hard, but calm down. I'm here if you need me. you're like a brother to me and I love you"

"Thanks, I love you too ... Sis" he smiled and hugged me.

I visited Chloe everyday, and started talking to Danae, Jewely and Devonya more. I talk to Devonya for no reason, whenever I just want to be crazy and some one tobsing with and be weird with. I talk to Danae for lauhhing and obsessing over our band member friends, and to talk about our crushes. I talk to Jewely for everything, she's always there for me.

Finally Chloe was released from the hospital. I have gone to the PTV bus and checked on her everyday for the last week to make sure she's ok. I go to check on her and everyone's gone. Vics the only one there.

"Hey Vic, how are you?"

"I'm ok, but I actually have to talk to you about something"

"sure, what is it?"

"uhhh, I-I I really like you, I had a smal crush on you but ever since we've kissed and I've seen how much you care for others and put them before you, my feelings for you have grown"

"uhh Vic I-"

"I know you don't like me like that, thay kiss was just an 'in the moment' thing, bht I just can't stop thinking about you" he started getting upupset and looked down, not knowing what I'd do.

"Vic, I-I-I I think I like you. Not as a friend but as a crush" I said shyly. Then Danae walks in.

"Why don't you two kiss already, its nit like youve never kissed before god" she said as she grabbed whatever she came in to get and left.

Vic looked at me and started to lean in and closed his eyes, I did too. His lips were pressed to mine he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I happily Accepted. Our tongues roamed each others mouths.

Vic pushed us on to the couch and started moving down to my neck. he took off my shirt and started on my pants when the door opened and Danae, Tony, Jaime, Chloe and Mike walked in.

SHIT! Do they have to come in now?