3 ~ His Lock Screen

His Lock Screen:

Ashton: It was a picture of you asleep in your onesie. You and Ashton had a movie night that night, wearing matching onesies. But you fell asleep before midnight. And you were all curled up on the couch. Ashton thought you looked extremely cute and adorable so took the photo opportunity.

Luke: His is of you and him sat in his garden when you were younger, maybe about 15-16. It used to be a Polaroid picture but his mum scanned it into the computer and he transferred it onto his phone. You were only best friends at that point but Luke would always cherish any moment spent with you (A/N - idk if you can actually do this but just pretend)

Michael: it's of you and him during a really intense game of FIFA. You both loved the game and were super competitive. Calum took the photo because you and him were taking it in turns to try and beat Michael. Clearly, Calum found a good time to take a photo of Michael and you and sent it to Michael instantly. Since then, Michael's never forgotten that game of FIFA...and the fact that you beat him...

Calum: Calum's is of you playing on the swings at the local park. He loved how your inner child came out so he had to take a picture to 'capture the moment' - his words - otherwise he might never see it again... How dramatic...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful