13 ~ He Finds Your Twitter/Tumblr (Mikey/Cal)

He Finds Your Twitter/Tumblr:

Michael: 'Hey sweetie!' Michael said to you one morning, with a kiss as well, which he doesn't usually do because he's never ever awake before you.

'Hi, Mikey, why're you waking me up at like...' You looked over at your alarm clock and rubbed your eyes, 'midnight?' You asked, still really sleepy.

'It's like 6am, (Y/N)' Michael said a little too excitedly.

He also seemed a bit clingy, sat right up against you and kept on giving you small kisses on your cheeks, forehead and just the rest of your face in general. It wasn't until when Michael was playfully sat on top of you and pinning you down that you noticed the black circles he had under his eyes from tiredness.

'Michael, did you stay up late last night?' He just started laughing...and laughing...and 'MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU ON?!'

'Well, basically, I was on Twitter last night after you'd gone to sleep cause there was no-one else to talk to and I was looking through my mentions and someone sent me a link to a, well, 'interesting' Tumblr.'

Fudge, you thought, you still had a very active Tumblr, which was quite popular and yeah... I don't think it needs explaining that much. 'Go on...'

'It happened to be yours... AND YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LIVE THE FACT DOWN YOU SAID I HAD A HUGE COCK AND WROTE INAPPROPRIATE STORIES ABOUT ME AND ASHTON!'

You just fell back down and face palmed...you were going to have to put up with this for a long time...

Calum: You and Calum were sat around on your phones. When all of a sudden he burst into laughter. You shuffled over next to him to see what he was laughing at. He turned his phone to face you and you were face with your sexual Calum imagines.You started to awkwardly laugh. He was scrolling down your tweets when he noticed your 'conversation' with your best friend. You noticed a particularly dirty tweet about him. It was 'I wish he was, I wish he was, inside me!' You started to blush like crazy. You grabbed the phone and jumped off the sofa. Calum started to chase you all around the house. He tackled you to the floor. He pinned you down and started to tickle you.

"Get off me!" You squealed, wriggling around underneath him.

"Why?" Calum smirked

"Because..."

He got off you and you both stood up. You still had his phone in your hand but me managed to grab it and then ran off upstairs, shouting along the way 'WAIT UNTIL I TELL THE OTHERS!'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N -

1) @5sosmissyhemmings40 helped with Mikey's and wrote all of Calum's so go follow her and etc.. THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU EDUARDO XD

2) I GOT OVER 1K IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY I COULD SING BUT IM NOT GONNA CASE IT'D GET AWKWARD AND...I'm gonna stop now...

3) Finally... 5SOS ANNOUNCED THEY ARE GOING ON TOUR NEXT YEAR IN THE UK AND A LOAD OF OTHER PLACES WHICH I CANT REMEMBER BUT I DONT CARE CAUSE IT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful