Part #1

Natsu:
I sat at the guild talking to a short white haired girl named Lisanna. She was my best friend ever since we were small. We said we would get married. I sat there listening to her tell me a story, I hoped she finds a man that would cherish her. She smiled as the guild doors open. I glanced over. It was Lucy.I blushed when she smiled at me, I loved her . I looked away. I heard her heels as they clicked on the ground and soon was to far away to hear. I sighed.

"Natsu what was that about!"Lis questioned, making her small hand point at Lucy.

"It's nothing" I spoke quietly so no one would hear.

"But it is, go talk to her."  Lisanna said, something flashed in her eyes it looked like disappointment but it was gone to soon to say.

"Lis, I don't want to hurt her again, it's best I just stay away." I said I felt like I wanted to scream and run up to Lucy and tell her how sorry I am for ignoring the queen she is.

"Natsu I see it in your eyes, you love her."Lis whispered.

"She is my best friend, I don't want to ruin that chance." I said almost tearing up.

"It's been over five months since I came back Natsu. You haven't spoken to Lucy since, she comes in this guild every morning and smiles at you hoping you would talk to her but you always look away and her smile fades every single time."Lis said disappointed. I never Had the thought that I hurt Lucy that badly.

"What do I do." I asked sincerely.

"Natsu you know you love her, tell her so. You might be surprised with was her response is." Lis said wisely.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow "I said confidently. I look over at Lucy and see she is talking to Erza. Erza was smiling as she talked, but that smile quickly went away and worried filled her eyes. She stared at Lucy with pity and Lucy told her something I couldn't hear. Erza looked down and wiped a tear from her what once was a smiling face and stood up hug Lucy. They soon parted after the hug and Lucy left the guild. Erza looked at me as I realized gray was with her. She came up to me and grabbed my shirt.

"I hope your happy now Natsu you got what you wanted." Erza said catching everyone's attention. she had tears in her eyes, master looked at her scared.

"Erza let him go."master said.

"I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING HAPPY."Erza said with rage. The folks in the guild eyes widen in shock.

"Erza what did Natsu do?"Lis tried pleading with her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH."Erza yelled sending Lisanna a glare.

"Erza what did he do."master said, Erza let go of me she walked to the door.

"YOU GUYS KNOW SHE IS NOT FUCKING INVISIBLE. SHE IS HUMAN, SHE HAS A HEART, FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, AND ALL YOU DID WAS TEAR HER APART FOR THE LAST FIVE MONTHS. NO ONE TALKED TO LUCY. SHE ALWAYS SAT BY HERSELF. HER TWO BEST FRIENDS WOULDN'T TALK TO HER. AND SHE JUST QUIT TEAM NATSU, AND FAIRYTAIL." Erza yelled crying.

"Erza what do you mean? Lucy said she understands when we say we are busy." Mira said tearing up.

"Mira listen to yourself. She might say that, but the cuts on her wrist say differently. " Erza said as if she was breaking.

"But cutting your wrist is a suicide attempt." Wendy said wistfully.

"Exactly. She has tryed to commit suicide. She has cuts on both arms up to her elbows, all over the place, she cries herself to sleep you all made her feel worthless."Erza said her voice cracking.

"Your lying. Lucy is always laughing, smiling."Romeo said in confusion.

"She is laughing to hold back the tears, and she is smiling because behind that smile is something she does not what anyone to see. She  wears hoodies now. She rarely uses magic, she rarely eats, rarely drinks anything. She might as well be dead the way you're treating her." Erza said and left. Slamming  the door, we all were silent. Erza has never gotten that mad at anyone, for as long as we've known except for Jellal. Lis is crying at what Erza yelled at her everyone looked st her Mira came and hugged her Lisanna's eyes still wide and tears coming down. She soon fell asleep to Mira soothing her. I did the unthinkable I betrayed her my best friend no that is wrong the love of my life ,my life. She was all I had left as real family Igneel left. I broke my promise to not to hurt her when she did nothing wrong and I caused her to cut her self. I caused her to almost die. No Erza has to be lying Lucy would never hurt herself I stood up and I ran out the door but not home to Lucy's house. I got to her house I banged on her door no answer.

"LUCY IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME"I yelled still no answer I can smell
Her in here not Erza there is a barrier around her walls I can only get to her door I slid down her door and sat there I cried I can t believe it not until I see it. I sat there cried until dark I stayed there not moving not until I see her. Soon darkness consumed me.