Part #12

Lucy:
I dropped Nashi off at a friend's house for the day and Erza went to her friends house and dropped rosemary off. I am in my room cleaning my shelves when the door opens and Erza comes in.

"What's up erza"I said she closed the door that's odd I got off my ladder.

"Lucy I have to talk to you about something "she asked not blinking.

"Erza what is it"I asked

"I want to go back to fairytail "she said

"That's okay go I'll be fine"I said and went to climb the ladder when she spoke.

"Why are you so fucken stupid "Erza said I turn.

"Excuse me"I said

"Lucy yes they hurt you but get over it that's the past"she said

"Your such a hypocrite "I said

"How an I a hypocrite "Erza said

"You tell me to forget the past but your still scared of the tower of heaven"I said

"Lucy I was a slave as a child"Erza said I put a sound proof barrier up

"SO WHAT I WAS ABUSED BY MY FATHER AFTER MY MOTHER DIED BECAUSE OF ME MY SISTER WAS MURERED IMFRONT ME WHEN I WAS SEVEN. WHE. I WAS SIXTEEN MY FATHER BEAT ME SO BAD IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO FULLY HEAL "I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"Lucy I had no idea"Erza said I released magic and that broke the sound barrier.

"OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT YOU ONLY CARED FOR ME BECAUSE I WASNT IN THE RIGHT STATE IF MIND. YOU BITCH"I yelled

"ITS NOT MY FAULT NOW IS IT"Erza yelled

"GET THE FUCK OUT IF MY ROOM"I yelled she was shocked and to scared to move.

"I SAID OUT BITCH"I yelled she walked out of the room. I didn't know what to do anymore. Tears became fast as they went down my face the door opened I glanced up hoping it was Erza. But it was levy,juvia,Mira and Wendy.  I realized I broke my book shelf I'm sitting in the pile of books.

"Lucy what happened"levy said as they came over to me.

"I don't know but I can't do it "I said tears came down my face.

"Do what Lucy"Mira said they sat infront of my on books.

"I can't help my team when I can't help myself ,I can't raise a child by my self ,I can't do it I can't put on a smile and make everyone think I'm better when I'm not"I said my head in my hands I'm crying im so weak.

"Lucy you are strong,you put on a brace smile everyday ,you raised a good girl and these girl in your team Lucy they don't need you to put a brace smile on Lucy they probably want to help for all you've done for them."Wendy said she really grew up

"The Lucy we used to know never gave up so quickly even when fairytail ignored you ,most people who of killed them selves by then but here you are almost six years later a beautiful daughter Lucy your a great mother and she is well mannered not like her father but she ain't like you either you raised her to be her own person "juvia said holding my hands. I raised my head.

"Now what happened between you and Natsu"Mira said I laughed she can always do that.

"Well things are good he came to my room last night to apologize "I said

"And you let him sleep in your bed"levy said

"Actually "I said scratching my bed

"What did you do"juvia said