Part #8

Lucy:
I saw someone about to attack Kate he was going to stab her so I jumped infront of the blade and I hit my stomach. I fell to the ground but I didn't pass out I heard sky and Kate yelled for me I layed on the ground but I can't stop fighting I tried sitting up but it was like giving birth again sky appeared at my side.

"Lucy don't move it will hurt more"she said

"It's like being pregnant all over again"I said

"Lucy really "sky said

"Help me up sky"I said

"But Lucy your shouldnt move"sky said

"And when have I ever listened to instructions sky"u said she laughed and stood up and held out her hand I reached up and graded it she pulled me up I summoned my spear.

"Lucy if your in to much pain pull off our bracelet and it will teloport you to safety"sky said I laughed

"Yes mom sky get Leona and try breaking the seals okay"I said

"Yes mam "sky said and ran off

"KATE ,GRACIE SKY AND LEONA ARE SWITCHING PLACES AND I WANT YOU TWO TO WORK TOGETHER AND WIOE OUT THW SECOND FLOOR GOT IT"I yelled

"FINALLY "they both said at the same time then they glared at each other.

"PROBLEM GIRLS"I yelled

"No problem we are going now"they both said and ran I ran up to Erza who just knocked out a guy.

"Where's the master"I asked

"He disappeared but I don't know where and this building has over ten floors"Erza said.

"You worry about the master I'll worry about the other floors"I said and I went over to sky and Leona who were at the magic circle trying to decode it.

"Girls what's the issue why isn't it going down"I asked

"Lucy it's like there is black magic blocking the light magic out of it "Leona said

"Use black magic and was Black Death if you both do it the spell should be lifted if not try Black Hole"I said I backed up sky went in her knees same with Leona and they put there hands just over the magic circle.

"FROM THE PUTS OF HELL
THE GUARDIAN OF THE UNDERWORLD
GIVE US YOUR POWER
TO REMOVE THE CURSE
THAT HAS BEEN CASTED ON MY FRIENDS

BLACK DEATH"they both chanted but then they were blasted back and hit to wall I looked at it unharmed any magic circle would weaken at that spell. Then sky's nd Leona came to my side.

"We will try the other spell"they said then I got a flashback

*flashback*

"Lucy your a celestial wizard and you can cast some spells with your keys to cast away the black magic and there is only one spell for that it's called Spirt Chaser and you need three people to do this power fill to one has to have at least nine zodiac keys then this spell can be casted and this spell should be your last resort "my friend said I nodded and I looked at the book she was reading.

*end flashback *

"We are doing sport chaser"I said

"Lucy you need three powerful mages to do that spelled"Leona said

"One two three"I said pointing at the three of us sky laughed.

"Yeah yeah stop it let's just get the spell down with "Leona said I got my keys out and I threw up the keys and I held there hands and we chanted.

"SPIRT CHASER"we all yelled and there was a bright light and when that light faded everyone's chains were off.

"Okay everyone this building has ten floors and that all have over two hundred guards on it they all have to be defeated so get going"I said and they all ran up stairs so did I I realized Natsu ended up beside me. I looked at him then he ran right into battle I pulled out my spear and  started stabbing people and killed them not using magic I'll need it to go up against the master I go straight for the kill.

Natsu:
I looked at Lucy she is going straight for the kill she used to hate doing that now she can do it without batting a eye lash. I stared in awe but I started to fight. I only knocked them out like I'm sure everyone is doing but the hole ten floors only took  two hours.