Part 3: Chapter 13

Revelations Part 1

The Malfoys - Aries - 26, Scorpius - 18, Athena - 17, Narcissa Jo - 16, Lyra - 13

The Potters: Teddy - 26, James - 19, Albus - 18, Lily - 15

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 17

The Zabinis: Marco - 18, Antonio - 15

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 25, Rose - 18, Hugo - 16

August 2024

August 2024

"Mrs. Malfoy?" Hermione's secretary poked her head into her office. "There's someone here to see you."

"Do they have an appointment?" Hermione asked without looking up from her work.

"No ma'am but--"

"Tell them to return when they've made an appointment."

The door swung all the way open. "You're really going to make me schedule an appointment to see you mum?"

Hermione looked up, astonished to see Aries standing in her doorway with a deep tan and a bright smile.

"Aries?!" She leapt up from her desk and embraced him with a grin. "What are you doing here?! Not that I'm not pleased to see you but you're supposed to be halfway around the world."

"Do you need anything else from me Mrs. Malfoy?" her secretary interjected.

"Yes tea please, and close the door behind you. Come sit down Aries," Hermione said practically pushing him into the chair in front of her desk.

"Wait a minute mum," Aries said, laughing. "I left something in the lobby."

He got up and walked back into the lobby. He returned a moment later with a small baby in a pram.