Encounters

3rd Pov

As Amu walks out she encounters everyone outside of the guild hall .

"Everyone is here finally people!" Kyo says running to everyone and falls to the ground.

"Amu!" everyone says and she waves her hands and looks at team Natsu.

"How was training everyone got stronger?" she says smirking with everyone nervously looking away.

"Forget us you know how did you do?" she gives them a closed eyed smile.

"Perfect now we wait for master"

"Children please let's head on inside"

"Speak of the devil" amu says.

As everyone heads on inside with master on the table he begins to speak "the five members entering the games are.."

"Natsu Dragneel"
"I won't let you down sir"

"Gray Fullbuster"
"Im honored"

"Erza Scarlet"
"I won't let you down master"

"Amu Hoshimi"
"Of course master"

"No shocker there , now for the last person" Mira says standing next to Elfman and Lisanna.

"You need a man on the team" Elfman says bumping his fist together.

"Last but not least Lucy heartfillia" she begins to widen her eyes and begins to sweat.

"M-me?" Amu goes to her and pats her on the back hardly "congrats Lucy".

"My beloved Gray is surrounded by woman" Juvia begins to bawl her eyes out as well as Elfman who Mira is comforting.

"Let's go!" says gramps.

As they arrive to the beautiful city Crocus the team gets out the cart and Amu plops onto the ground along with Natsu.

"I feel sick" both of them say and soon Happy and Kyo get on top of there partners.

"Both so strong yet their weakness is motion sickness" says Happy with Kyo soon giggling.

"Get up please you two we got to go check in , well more like me don't embarrass us" says gramps.

Gray goes over to Amu and hands her a water. Amu grabs it and rips the top open and chugs it down fastly.

"Thanks Gray well how about it we go look around the city I haven't been here in a while" Amu says.

"Sure"

Later~

"That's what happened Gray....... That's so HILARIOUS!" Amu bursts into laughter and begins to place her hands on her stomach.

"Yeah , yeah don't laugh at me . We lost a whole 3 months"

"Even Erza haha got to make fun of her later for this" she begins to smirk sadisticly.

"You know I hate when you get like that" Gray sounding a bit gloomy.

"Gray"

They look behind them and they spot the one and only "JUVIA!?"

They both look at each other "Gray... LOVE RIVAL!" she glares at Amu.

Amu giggles "Juvia why are you here I thought y'all were supposed to arrive until tommorow"? Gray tells her.

"Tommorow why not today and hang out with my love-"
"And me?" amu says and juvia begins to pout.

Amu laughs "Ah Juvia same as always how about we go eat together" Amu goes to her and takes her hand.