Day 6

Amu Pov

It's been a day since I haven't seen Rogue maybe in his guild his been having problems. Still not like I'm an attached girl in love unlike other people. I stare at Juvia who's touching up on Gray.

Still today we must win , when I was gone Lucy was taken by the king and not going to give her back until the games finish. Bunch of bastards thinking they can do this and as for Natsu ...

He recently found an old dragon who tells the story of Achnologia an old ancient man who is a dragon . Does he have to anything with Lucy ?

"Something wrong?" Erza says smiling to me.

"Nothing just thinking well are you ready?" .

"Yes well while Natsu is off we have to make sure this plan succeeds" I nod .

"Of course Scarlet now let day 6 begin" I smirk at her.

"Alright folks let the games begin"

The rules are as follows:

·All members wander the streets and if they encounter members of another guild they are to fight

·When participant loses consciousness or deemed unable to continue the battle, the opposing team scores one point

·Each team must appoint one of their members as team leader, this is kept secret from the rest of the other guilds

·If the team leader falls, the opposing team gains 5 points

·The total maximum number of points is 45 points, this implies that every team has a chance of winning

·Moving as a one group or separate is totally up to the individual members of the team.

As we the new Fairy Tail team come out it's Erza , Gray , Gajeel , Laxus , and me .

I decided to wear a black dress like attire showing skin on both my legs . Accompanying along with black flats .

As I walk I begin to hear mutters from every corner . As I look over to Rogue who's staring over to are guild I see a smirking Minerva.

"Don't let her get to you come on-" Lyon interrupting Gray .

"The lovely Amu once we beat your guild you will finally be with me" he takes my hand and I nervously pull away.

"Lyon what do you think your doing?" Gray says shielding me away from him.

As I back away I soon feel someone behind me . As I turn around I see Bacchus .

"H-hey Amu let me take you out for that drink I promised".

"Drunk as ever aren't you " I pat him on his back.

As I look over to Rogue he begins to glare towards me . Is he angry or something? Never seen him glare at me like that ..

"Let's go!" Laxus yelling over to me and I head over to my team members. As I go stand by my team Erza goes over the plan once more.

As the match begins we all stand in a line together and close are eyes.

"Wow what are the Fairy Tail group up to?" we all easily breath in and out waiting for a cue.

"Now" I say and we all head in different directions. I soon begin to head to my area which is probably the farthest area. According to master Mavis I shouldn't intervene with no one else ,but my target.

I soon look up and I see Gray fighting with Rufus his target. I insisted to fight him , but he wouldn't let me . I believe in him I know he will win.