Day 2

Amu Pov

I look down at the next competition that Natsu is doing and it makes me sick to my stomach.

"A-all those carts are making me sick" I put my hand against my mouth.

"That's just you from yesterday being a drunk" says Kyo who's next to me lecturing. I groan a little before I feel a pat on my back.

"Your going to be okay trust me " Erza says smirking down to me .

"Your enjoying this aren't you well I hope I don't have to go today".

As the next challenge started I could see that Natsu , Gajeel , and Sting from Sabertooth we're struggling .

"I'm so glad I didn't go because I'm pretty sure I would have made it worst than it already is".

"Still there is a possibility you could go next because the next challenge they're choosing who's going?" says Gray.

As the match came to a stop Natsu managed to get 6th place I mean it's better than last.

"GO NATSU"! I scream in joy and Lucy begins to go to him. I smirk at them together man they're so cute. I see a great future of them together.

As the next couple matches started none were that interesting . I soon began to slowly get my energy back from last night.

I begin to remember little bits of last night. I begin to see images appear.

"rogue" I mumble.

I still don't know why he did that I thought he hated me ? Still one thing for sure is that he helped me.

"AMU!" I hear my name being yelled from behind me.

"What!?" I look up and both my name and "BACCHUS"!

Oh no last time I saw him was that time we has a beer competition seven years ago. His skills were off the chart and his not a force to be reckon but.. Nether am I.

"I guess it's my turn to go so be ready because I won't hold back" I point at Bacchus who's already down at the arena.

3rd Pov

As both Bacchus and Amu are in the arena they both glare at each other.

"You look comfortable down there" Bacchus laying on his side leaning on his arm.

"Amu it's been a while hasn't remember are last beer date we had" the crowd fills with whistling sounds.

"Bacchus same as always , hope your ready to lose because this time I don't plan to lose" Amu gets in a fighting stance.

"Wait before that let's make a friendly deal" Amu eyes widen and she begins smirk.

"This deal sounds intriguing maybe I can get something out of this too you know?" she places her hand on her waist.

"If I win you go on a date with me and spend the night with me" she smirks at him.

'Doesn't sound to bad still losing isn't my thing . As for me if you lose.. You change you name for the rest of the games Quarto Puppies as well as .. you buy me all I can drink beer".

"Jezz she would do that" Kyo begins to look down disappointed.

"Avenge me please" Cana whines like a child.

"Don't lose Amu!" Gray screams out to Amu.

"Fine , fine fighting with a dragon slayer should be fun" she let's out a small laugh and stands up.

"I guess we're having a personal deal happening in the games. Now let the match begin.

Immediately Amu transforms her hands into a water like jelly form.