Epilogue Part 2

A/n probably my all time favorite song of exo-cbx 💝.

3rd pov

"We're finally alone.." Amu laughs taking Rogue's hand pulling him closer.

As he moves closer to her about to kiss her the door begins to open wide open slowly.

The both widen there eyes and push each other off , sitting next to each other. They sigh heavily "yes Darcy.." as they look towards the door they see their 4 year old daughter Darcy wearing over sized clothes.

"Look mom."

They both laugh and Amu goes up to her and bends down to her

"Sweetie I think you stopped by the wrong closet." she lifts her strap back on top of her shoulder.

"And the wrong room-"

"Hey!!.. Let's go change honey" she picks her right up and heads to her room.

As she places her on Dracy's bed Amu looks through her closets.

"Yeah I think this is more up your alley." she begins to look through the closet.

"Mommy what were you and dad doing?" Amu's face bursts into embarrassment.

"Nothing! Just bonding you know and GAH-" soon right over her head a box full of papers fall to the ground.

"Damn" she whispers silently so Darcy doesn't hear. Then soon as she looks down a bunch of old photos appear.

Soon Darcy jumps to the ground and begins to grab random photos.

"Sweetie-

"What happened!?" Rogue busts open the door.

He widens his eyes and as he sees the mess he chuckles. Amu chuckles a bit and bends down with Darcy. "Let me see".

As she takes the photo it's Amu holding a chug of beer next to Cana. She swipes the picture out of her hand and places it in her pocket.

She smiles nervously to her and begins to pick up other photos "this was over 9 years ago about the time I meet your dad." she says picking up a photo from the grand magic games.

"Well I actually knew your mom even way back like 15 years ago when I was a kid".

"Way to make me feel old. So right now I would technically be.. 36.." she places the picture over her face.

"That doesn't matter you still look great"he removes the picture from her face.

"That's right mom you look beautiful!" she embraces her.

"Thanks."

"I want to be like you mom. As strong as you are dad. I want to be able to join a guild and become the greatest wizard of them all." she gets up raising her hand.

"Yeah once you develop your powers you'll join Fairy-

"Wait who said Fairy Tail maybe she wants to join Sabertooth" he pouts pulling Darcy closing to her.

"Ha no. She wants Fairy Tail right sweetie?" she pulls Darcy close to her.

"No she wants Sabertooth-"

"Hey! I wanna pick my guild when I grow up. That's pretty selfish you are deciding to pick my guild."

They both look at each other and begin to laugh and glance down to her "it's true the day you pick your guild. We will let you choose we promise right?"

He sighs and chuckles "yeah no matter what your decision is what's important."

"So why not start my training now!? So I be someone like this" she gets up , picking up a photo of both Rogue , and Amu holding hands.

They both give each other smiles , while glancing back and forth to Darcy.

"Okay."