Old Memories Part 3

A/N

I decided not to post this chapter because ...honestly i don't know why maybe because it didn't satisfy me. Anyway some how this "old memories" get ton of likes so I was like "hey let me clean it up and i might just have a new chapter." Also thank you for 31.3 K reads overall I guess Fairy Tail Oc is popular in the fan fictions area. New oc character coming soon..

3rd Pov

It's been half a year since the end of Achnologia's reign. It's been quite a ride for everyone, but as for Amu she lies on a bed with a magazine on her face."Can't believe this was 8 and half years ago! I'm still amazed you kept this , also how can they think me , and Gray were together yuck!?" She shows him the magazine which she signed for him that time.

"Your looking through that magazine again? Didn't you see it the first time when you came?" he reads through the newspaper ignoring her.

She glares at him and turns over sighing "of course I didn't that day I was so excited to hear that you've been my fan. It's my first time seeing this still I see you weren't a big fan of Gray" she chuckles a bit turning the magazine showing a scribbled on Gray with horns , as for Amu with hearts around her.

As Rogue glances to the magazine he widens his eyes before hiding behind the newspaper again. "My hand slipped coming across that page."

As she giggles she begins "right as for the other 3 pages of scribbles on him. Still can't believe people made such false accusations on me being with him. I imagine a world of pain if Juvia knew we were together. Being with her first love gives me chills also.."

She stands up slowly closing in on Rogue smiling. Rogue looks at her in shock putting his paper down.

"Did I happen to be your first love?" she slowly leans close to him grinning.

His face burst into embarrassment and before she could get any closer he slightly pushes her back towards the bed pinning her arms.

She widens her eyes "um I was kidding."

He looks down at her in such a serious look "there's one thing I need to know, did you ever have feelings for Gray?"

She smiles up to him placing her hand onto his cheek "I've never fallen in love before.."

He looks down at her in shock "what-"

"Be quite you didn't let me finish. I've never fallen in love with anyone before we meet, you were my first love .."

He soon gets off of her smiling to her, she smiles back at him "you think I had time for love? So much was going on especial stuck on tenrou island for seven years. Imagine if I never was on that island. I would have been-" soon a dark aura begins to surround her heavily.

"26."

She widens her eyes from his response and falls back onto the bed placing her hand on her face.

"You know I don't care about that in the end age is just a number Amu."

She removes her hand and sits up quickly looking at him "glad to hear that still if this happened 7 years ago I would be considered a pedophile.."she covers her face again then removes it once again and says "also I wanted to know.. was that the first time you saw me in person?"