Day 1

Amu Pov

They soon begin announce the first challenge and of course Gray volunteers first.

"You better not lose snowflake or I'll beat you! And don't lose to Gajeel's team or Sab-" I grab Natsu and place him into a chokehold

"Enough! ..Good luck Gray win us some points " I give him a huge grin with a giant thumbs up.

"Right!" as I look up I see the other contestants and see both Juvia , and Lyon going up as well. This should be fun. As for everyone else I didn't take a good look.

"Guess it's time" Erza says and all the other competitors go in the arena and soon get transported into a giant small like town.

Everyone begins to feel amazed how much this games put there energy into it. Soon giant lacramaes appear showing everyone's point of view.

"There's Gray!" I point who looks a little lost.

"The point of this challenge is that we spread the contestants out and their goal is to land a hit on a contender . However once you've been hit you are transported to another area in the town."

"Sounds easy enough" I say and everyone nods.

"Still finding them will be kinda hard" soon replicas of the eight guild members appear everywhere . Everyone looks at me angrily.

"Nevermind" I laugh nervously maybe I jinked it . Still I have hope Gray will succeed this round.

Small time skip~

I watched as Gray began to slowly lose . It's that damn Juvia , and Lyon not a good time to be arguing.

"Did you make a deal with Fairy Tail team B ? I didn't approve of this"Gray screaming at the Lacrima.

That damn Master making stupid unexpected deals behind my back.

"Huh that means if they lose I can finally make Gajeel , and Laxus do a happy impression" Natsu says and I soon began to imagine them two doing it unison.

"Creepy" I begin to shiver and I begin to soon imagine if I lost what the other team what do.

"Can you get me a cup Erza and Amu rub my feet" Mira says in such a joyful voice.

"Right away master" we say together.

Or