Night 4

Amu Pov

That damn Minerva can't wait to get my hands on her . While everyone is drinking I can't help ,but to think what's going to happen to Rogue. I've seen his master actions and when he doesn't get what he wants he takes it out on the people that disappoint him.

Of course I'm walking around half drunk , without Kyo who's partying. Maybe I should visit him..

I smack my hands to my face 'why do I keep thinking about Rogue' . I've done nothing but blab about him annoyingly. I begin to bite my lip nervously.

"Maybe I do like him" I let it out and sigh.

"Who?" I shriek and I slowly turn around to a beat up Rogue.

"Stop scaring me like that , that's like the 7th time" my heart begins to beat at such a faster rate then normally.

"The sadistic water dragon slayer scared who knew" he says.

"Be quite Rogue " I begin to gran his face which had bandages over it .

He stays calm and I soon pull away "sorry .. Natsu can be a bit of a hot head in battle" I say nervously placing my hands behind my back.

"After all this years the three people that I looked up to I still couldn't beat" he says sadly.

"You looked up to me! Really ? Just how old are you? ... Sorry that sounded rude" I give of a awkward laugh.

He smiles for a bit "it's fine I was about 12 making me-"

"An old hag seven years older you technically" I say man , that seven year gap sure kept my appearance.

He blushes figuring put that I'm much older then he is . And I begin to smile and trying to hold in my laugh.

"Guess I'm kinda glad that seven year gap happened huh?" I scratch the back of my head.

"Yes , I'm glad I got to meet Amu Hoshimi the water dragon slayer from Fairy Tail" I begin to widen my eyes and blush.

"Do you mean that wow.. Rogue "

"So that guy that you like is it Natsu?" he asks me angrily and I begin to shake my hands to him.

"N-no you got it wrong Natsu is like brother you know it's y-" I stop before I say anything else. I can't confess to him right now I don't even know how I feel about him yet.

He smiles "I'm glad to hear that" I immediately grab his hand.

"Rogue the guy I was talking about was you" I pull back but as soon as I do he grabs my hand again. We lock eyes as we stare each other into each other's eyes.

I begin to close my eyes and I place a kiss on his lips. Soon I couldn't stop kissing him and I wrap both my hands around him.

I feel him kissing me back slowly. His lips felt so soft and sweet . This felt so perfect being with him I wished this kiss would never end .

After a while I pull away and we both look at each other smiling . We begin to hold hands in the middle of a small ally.

I lean against his shoulder not saying a single word.

"You know you were my first kiss.." I look to him who blushing as well.

"Same.." I smile , kinda relief I was his first kiss.

"What now we keep this a secret or was this just a one time thing that was never supposed to happen" Rogue soon looks at me and places his hands on my shoulder.

"Amu I've been wanting to be with you for a while . That was no mistake my mistake was not telling you earlier" I look at him in shock from his reaction.

"Rogue I've never felt this about anyone , and I never want to stop being with you" I place my hand on his cheek.

"Then don't" he leans towards me with a kiss and I let myself go by kissing him back. I hope this night never ends , because of how happy I am with him .

A/N
Short chapter but probably one of my favorite one's so far💜