Save Us

Amu Pov

"Hurry"!I yell at Kyo .

"I'm going as fast as I can"! Soon I begin to see Gray and someone else ready to face off.

As Kyo begins to close in Kyo finally releases me and I stand right next to Gray.

"Took you long enough" he tells me and I soon begin to glare at the long , slender skeleton face man. He doesn't seem to be human just what is he?

"You sure look a lot like Silver" he tells Gray.

"Silver" we mumble under are breath.

"Shut up we're kind of in a hurry" he goes in for a strike on his stomach but soon he body forms into a jelly like defense.

"It's almost like your defense isn't?" he says still striking him.

"Gray stop it! Attacks like that won't work trust me" he begins to grunt and backs up along with me.

"Amu we have to hurry up we can't have any distractions in are way you know there's more behind Tartaros. We have to catch up to Lucy and Wendy-"

"Shut up I know that , stop talking and get to fighting Water Dragon Wing Attack"!I yell as I send large water lashes towards him.

As I slash his stomach it seems it's still not working. I can't work in such a cramped up place like this.

"Ice make hammer Gray comes out with a larger hammer ready to attack him.

"Great no-" I feel a sharp pain right behind me kicking me down.

"Amu right behind you" Kyo says as I turn the slender skeleton begins to take out a sharp like dagger ready to plunge my heart.

As he gets ready to strike me I grab his arm from letting him get me.

"Damn y-you! Hurry up Gray!" I immeadtily kick him back and Gray comes with his Ice Hammer.

"Ahhhh!" he screams and hits him right across the face. Nice now lets finish th-

"Holy-" soon the whole cubical begins to shake again. Soon the ceiling above began to crumble down.

"Gray!" I yell to him and I watch as he runs over to me and grabs me putting me on his back.

"Hold on Gray what about him!" I point to the slender guy.

"Are lives first , him second!" I nod.

As he jumps out the way we begin to see light from above and he towards it. As we rise from the ground we look up to the sky and see the sun has gone down.

"Time sure goes fast doesn't it!" he begins to put me down and he begins to pat my shoulder.

"Come on we have to save some people".

As we run around looking for anyone I watch from a far as I watch as Lucy lays on the ground beaten up with Gajeel on her side. Soon we see the large slender guy from before ready to attack him from behind.

"Amu!" Kyo says.

"Right!Water Nebula!" I yell as a gush of water hits the guy and pushes him back.

Soon I began to watch as my water faded away slowly turning into Ice. Gray?

As I look up I see Gray jumping above me using his Ice Magic to protect me. Then came another man with a fire breath letting out his flames to us.

"Wa-"
"Don't forget me"! soon I watched as the fire from the guy was being sucked in from behind me. As I turn I see Natsu taking in the man's flames.