Avatar?

Amu pov

"Who?" I question Lucy.

"Rogue told me he was tracking a group called Avatar apparently there goal is a small cult , of followers for Zeref."

"Crap. So Zeref has more apprentices under his wing. Great more foes." I angrily state.

"We're not sure if they work under him. They just worship him. Pretty sure it happened when most of the dark guilds began to disappear for the past year." Lucy says so high and mighty.

"Zeref.. getting me all fired up." says Natsu and he begins to get into a fighting stance.

"Aside from that how do you know Rogue was going on a mission Natsu? And how is it going to lead to Gray?"

I widen my eyes and I glance over to Natsu who begins to have a serious look on his face.

"Because-

"Future Rogue told us. He said one year ago that "one year from now Gray would have killed Frosch" which would lead to the crazy incident that he caused." I interrupt him.

"Future Rogue..." Kyo mumbles.

"Yeah. So I assume if Future Rogue said Gray killed Frosch .. Gray would be are enemy.. soon." Natsu says.

I begin to sigh heavily. It's true guess that's why he left Juvia. But why..

"Juvia said he begin to get black markings over his body. Guess his new powers made him overwhelm." Lucy says.

"Don't worry ladies I'll bring him back." Natsu places his hand onto are head.

I remove his hand forcefully "I won't hesitate to kick his ass. That's if he cooperates with me." Still deep down inside Gray must have had a motive.. infiltration? no I doubt it.

"Amu! How can you say something so cruel Gray would do anything for you" Lucy yells.

I roll my eyes and soon I begin to feel a slight tingle on my nose. I glance over to Natsu "someone is nearby. Stay on high alert."

"Let's go!" Natsu , Happy , and Kyo jump up in excitement.

"Hold it!" me and Lucy shout grabbing all three from their shirt.

"You don't even know the enemy and there powers. If we plan to enter there hideout we do it without being caught." she says taking something out her pocket.

I raise an eyebrow.

Later~~

With the help of Lucy's spirit Virgo we got inside a mysterious, dark building. As we arise from the ground I begin to look around for any sight of the enemy.

I glance behind me glaring at everyone and I whisper "hey don't make any noise alright?"

As Natsu gets up from the ground he yawns and stretches out his arms "HEY GRAY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GET OUT HERE!"

I widen my eyes "shit."

Lucy slams her hands onto his face , " be quite the main point was to sneak around."

I sniff the area. "Someone is here!"

As I look up I spot a short person smiling down at us while holding a sort of voodoo doll.

"Pretty girl... Dark magic." he says so creepily.

"Don't do any-"