It's Over

Italics= flashbacks

Amu Pov

As I glare angrily at Gray I begin to head over to him standing right in front of him glaring into his eyes.

"Try me".

Soon the floor began to rumble like crazy across the land.

"Great another mess ! It seems the faces will erupt soon" Natsu says.

"Amu I'm coming" I begin to hear my father's conscience speaking to me telepathically.

As I stare into Gray's eyes I begin to chuckle "let's worry about this faces first shall we".

"Agree" he says I soon begin to walk away going towards Natsu.

"Oh and Gray after this is done I won't hesitate to rip your arm off to get that book".

"Am-" the ground began to shake more and towards the sky I watch as the three dragons are still going at each other's throat.

"Igneel and Shi Fu aren't the only dragon's here" I widen my eyes.

"That means.. Even Rogue's dragon is here" she smiles in relief.

3rd pov

"This faces are not that easy to take down but I won't give up" Wendy screams slamming her fist on one of the faces statue.

As she looks up she begins to see many dragons flying around destroying faces statue in one swoop.

"Grand-dena" she widens her eyes.

As Wendy watches Grandena as she sees her break yet another statue.

Natsu , Amu , and Gray begin to look up as Shi Fu , and Igneel push Achnologa to the floor stepping on him.

"Dad" Amu says amazed at his action.

Amu Pov

As I stare up to my father I begin to hear screams from afar. I look back and I see Rogue holding Sting on his side slowly dragging him.

"Rogue" I yell running to him .

"And Sting" he says raising his hand and I begin to giggle .

Soon they look behind me and widen there eyes.

"I knew i-it" Sting begins to tremble in fear.

I smile to them "Sting .. Rogue .. My father Shi Fu" I point with Shi Fu.

Shi Fu begins to sigh and looks around to every one.

"So many dragon slayers here and so many questions needed to be answered" I nod my head and I begin to look at him serious.

"Father h-how are all of you here . I have a feeling the whole time you were here in my heart but-".

"Your precise. The whole time we were inside of you protecting you . We used a secret form of magic that made it happen. Then when the day would come we would arise again standing by your side".

"Those heartbeats we were slowly awakening are power" Rogue says placing his hand on his chest.

"Dad you never really told us about that might wanna explain it " Natsu says crossing his arms.

"Well we did it for two solid reason children : one reason was for none of you turn out like Achnologia , and the second-" as Igneel is about to finish his sentence Achnologia begins to toss and turn causing both dragon's to lose a grip on him.

"Damn! Don't let him get away" I see Achnologia flying away with Shi Fu and Igneel on his tail .

"We'll talk soon but get that book Natsu!" Igneel screams and I look towards Gray.