Revival

Amu Pov

As I look at Rogue I stare at him as I place both my hand so his shoulder.

Wait if been through this already didn't I die. I look at Rogue who looks shocked as I am.

We put are head down dodging what was going to happen to me if I didn't do it in time.

A laser beam shoots above us and we look ahead and we stare at the small dragon.

"I'll take him down .. Black Shadow Snake" he says slicing through the dragon.

I look down at my hands "Amu did you just see that" Kyo tells me . I place my hand onto my cheek .

"I was crying.. Wait what just happened".

Rogue coming to me embraces me and places his head onto my chest "Rogue" I hear him sniffing as if he was crying.

I pat his head "I guess my time here hasn't expired yet . Rogue let's defeat this dragons together" he looks up to me and takes my hand .

"Hey both of you what are you doing!?" I hear Sting looking at us and stares down at are hands together.

"Your together?" I remove my hand and I feel as Rogue swipes his hand to mine again. I glance over my shoulder to him .

"Yes now enough talking shouldn't we take down some dragons" I widen my eyes to a surprise Sting smiling.

"Nice , well come on then lovers" I blush to the sound of that.

Soon we hear a loud roar screaming of one of the dragons looking straight at us.

"How about it Kyo support me" I smile over my shoulder to him .

He raises his paw "let's go then" he giggles.

He lifts me and I soon attack the dragons upper back.

"Water Dragon Roar"!I yell gushing the water onto the dragon. Soon the dragon begins to glow almost as if it's disappearing.

"What the-"
I look all above me and I see the other dragons disappearing. Still that means Natsu must have defeated him .

"We won!" Sting says raising his hand. I look up to Kyo holding me .

"You hear that we won!" I raise my hand .

Today we're victorious , and I'm happy that whatever happened it was for the good of the people. Still as for Rogue can I change the future? How will Gray end up being the villain? Still one thing for sure I'll keep Rogue safe and won't stop protecting him.

"Amu" I look down to Rogue with Sting smiling. I smile to both of them "let's celebrate!"

A/N

Man , I'm glad this damn arc is done . Now I can focus on Rogue and Amu a little more. I really don't like the next arc it's kinda boring , but it's kinda needed for Amu ..

Also did a quick cute Amu Chibi with an Easter Egg. Anyone know this anime character she's portraying as?