SHIFTED

This book contains some mild mature scenes to do with growing up

This book contains some mild mature scenes to do with growing up.  The story is suitable for most ages from 13 upwards and will resonate with older readers who have travelled the puberty path.

SHIFTED.

We all have our time and no matter the choices that we make; the options which are given or forced upon us; how hard we try to deviate, to step in and out of each segment of our lives we are destined to arrive at the place we were headed to from the beginning.

That place is death.

When we get there, we ask ourselves did we take the right steps, the right turns, did we shift at the appropriate time?

Did we handle the unwanted moments?

The answer can only be yes.

Because no matter how many regrets, how many unwanted moments, how many different steps we could have taken.

We arrive there anyway.

Thank you for taking a look at Shifted. ♥♥♥

If you are reading this book on any other site other than Wattpad it has been taken without my permission. Please find your way to the Wattpad site as the site you are on could contain Malware and viruses. If you are reading this on Novel HD please know that I have not given this site permission to publish my work on their site.

Copyright © 2022 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. This book is based on real life events which the author has chosen to fictionalize.  Characters and incidents which are fiction are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to actual events or persons, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.