70

After dinner we headed to the motel room. Mr. Crone handed Keean fifty dollars. "Here take Charlie to the movies." Keean grinned and hugged his father.

"Thanks, Dad."

I thought how easily they had talked to each other. Mr. Crone didn't seem to hold any grudge against Keean for getting himself into the predicament he was in. I realised they had a lot of respect for each other and that's why Keean was so mature. He'd obviously had to grow up fast with his father working away a lot.

Mr. Crone gave me a hug.

"It was nice to meet you, Charlie," he grinned. "Keean has good taste."

I smiled back at him. "Thanks for dinner." I looked at the money in Keean's hand. "And the movie."

"Have fun now." He slapped Keean on the back and raised his eyebrows. "You do the right thing by Charlie. Get her home at a reasonable hour."

We went to see Watchmen, it wasn't my choice but Keean insisted since he'd gone to a 'chick flick' with me. It went for about three hours. I'm really not into that kind of movie. The plot lost me a bit. I busied myself by running my hand under his shirt. He let me do it, put his arm around me, cuddled me and played with my hair. I kept my hand on his chest area but decided I wasn't getting enough attention. I moved it down to the waistband of his jeans. He jerked and pulled my hand away.

"Charlie...I'm trying to watch the movie."

I giggled. "Sorry." Then I started again, casually let my hand run over his chest and snuggled against him. I bit my lip and moved my hand down again. Keean jerked once more and grabbed my hand.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to sit somewhere else."

I pressed my lips tightly together so I wouldn't laugh. "Okay, I'm sorry." I sat back in my seat. After five minutes of listening to him munch on popcorn I leaned against him again and put my hand back under his shirt. I tickled his chest and ran my fingers along the side of his rib cage. After a minute I moved my hand down. I heard him sigh. He put the box of popcorn on the vacant seat beside us and took hold of my hand.

"Okay if that's what you want it's alright with me." Keean pushed my hand into to his jeans. I gasped and tried to pull it out. He chuckled against my ear. "Is this what you want to do, Charlie Johnson?" I tried to pull my hand out again but he pressed it harder against him and laughed some more. "Well..?"

I shook my head.

He released my hand. "Then stop doing what you're doing. I'm trying to watch the movie but will gladly take you out to the car. Your choice."

I sat back in my seat and folded my arms across my chest. Keean laughed again and put his hand on the back of my neck and tickle my skin.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Cheeky Charlie. ;)

She gotten so much more confident. ♥♥