62

I felt a hand on my head and heard the chair beside me scrape on the floor. Keean sat on it and stared at me. "What's going on, Charlie?"

I looked away because if I hadn't I would have burst into tears.

His voice sounded deeper, mellow with regret. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I don't like to get involved with other people's shit. It's always gotten me into trouble in the past. But she's your best friend so I should have realised you'd want to know." His hand massaged the back of my head. "Charlie I don't want to fight over this. It's not our fight. Katie and Chris are talking about it right now. They looked like they'd worked it out."

I felt like an idiot. I flung my arms around his neck and hid my face against his shoulder because I didn't want him to see the shame I felt because of my immature behaviour. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

He chuckled and murmured in my ear, "You really pissed me off, Charlie. I wanted to shake the shit out of you. Now I just want to take your clothes off." Keean sighed as if he was off in a faraway place. "I wonder if that Hinder song is true," he said then added, "Go home and get stoned cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me. Something like that." He chuckled.

I lifted my head up to look at him because I didn't quite get it.

He laughed again and touched me on the lips with his finger. "Your angry pouted lips looked so sexy. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I got an erection and I think I might have fucked up on my Physics test."

I burst out laughing. Mrs Conway came over and chased us out of the library. Keean led me to a vacant tree nearby. "Katie said you were going to do some Maths study. Are you having problems?"

I still felt ashamed of myself and found it hard to look at him. I tried not to bite on my lip so I just nodded.

Keean wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head. "Do you want me to help you?"

I was amazed how quickly he'd gotten over our fight, or rather my stupidity. I slapped myself about a bit internally and knew I had to apologise properly. "Keean I'm really sorry. I acted like such a baby. How can you forgive me so quickly?"

Keean laughed again. "It was pretty interesting seeing you like that. It pissed me off but you looked so pretty I couldn't stay angry with you." Then he pushed me down on the ground and pinned my arms beside my head. "But if you ever go and sit beside another guy instead of me again I'm going to whip you. Okay."

He sucked on my earlobe to make me laugh. It sent goose bumps through every skin cell I possessed. Keean kissed me. It was like he'd never kissed me before. I felt a surge of sensation in the pit of my stomach. I thought maybe the song was correct and sex was better when you were angry, but it wasn't something I thought I'd ever want to know the answer to because I didn't want to fight with him again.

I met up with Keean at the end of the day and waited by his truck to say goodbye. He held me tight and smiled. "Give me that angry look, Charlie. Pout at me so I can think about it tonight."

I shook my head. "You are one sick puppy, Keean Crone."

He laughed and tickled me. "Come on, Charlie pout at me."

I tried but I was laughing so much it never happened. Keean pulled me close again and looked into my eyes. "Tomorrow I'll help you with your Maths, okay."

I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself up against him. The movement caused him to move away from the vehicle so I wrapped one of my legs around his thigh. Keean lifted me up so I wrapped my other leg around him. He turned and pushed me against the car, then pressed his hips against mine. I felt the sensation low in my stomach, more intense this time and I knew my knickers would be wet like they had been every time he touched me lately. I would never tell him about it because I didn't really understand it. I figured it was because he was turning me on. I thought I might ask Katie about it to make sure I was right.

Keean was kissing me so hard. His breathing escalated. He moved my body so his penis was pressing against my vagina. The pressure of this caused me to moan. The sound seemed to drive him crazy because he pushed harder and thrust his tongue into my mouth. Something he had never done before. The strange sensation caused me to gasp. I pulled my head away. He eased back and let my legs drop to the ground. Keean put his forehead against mine and took some deep breaths. He put his hands on either side of my face, lifted his forehead from mine and looked into my eyes.

"I want you, Charlie." His voice was raspy, huskier than I'd ever heard it. He let out another deep breath. "I want it so badly. I think about it all the time." At the sound of his words my stomach surged and came alive again. I felt my knickers get wetter. I knew it wouldn't be long and I would let him.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Oh...sounds like things are getting serious for Charlie.  I hope she thinks long and hard before making such an important decision.  ♥♥♥