75

MATURE SCENE!!!

When he had his breathing under control he lifted himself. I felt him slip out of me. Keean looked down as he withdrew. He rolled his body away from mine and pulled the condom from his penis. I covered my eyes with my forearm then I heard him quietly say, "Fuck."

Keean quickly lay back down beside me. He gently removed my arm from my face. I hadn't been able to stop the flow of my tears. His hand touched my cheek. His eyes searched mine. "Charlie..." he whispered. "I'm sorry." Keean kissed my face, my eyes. He wiped some of the tears away with his thumb. "You should have told me...stopped me. God, Charlie, I didn't mean to hurt you. I tried not to hurt you."

I gasped for breath as he said the words and desperately tried not to cry. Keean pulled me close. He held me tight against his chest and swept his hand continually down the back of my head.

"Why did it hurt?" I sobbed.

He sat up and pulled me to sit up with him. Then he held my face in both of his hands and kissed away more of my tears. Keean ran his hand through his hair. I waited for him to answer my question.

"Because you were a virgin," he said and looked down at my thighs. I followed his gaze. When I saw the blood smeared there I gasped and tried to hide it. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face. "I did that to you. I'm sorry." Keean put the palm of his hand against my cheek and swept my hair away. "For some girls the first time can hurt..."

He looked at my shoulder and pushed my hair behind it. Then he ran his finger over my breast.

"Why did it hurt?" I asked again.

Keean's face crinkled up in confusion. I knew he thought he'd explained it to me and he had in a way. I remembered that initial pain. I understood that because I had read it in books, romance novels, but I needed him to explain the pain which followed. The pain with every forward movement. I didn't know how to explain it so I touched myself on the stomach near my belly button and said, "Here. It hurt me here. When you moved forward."

A pained expression crossed his face. He groaned, nodded his understanding and rubbed his fingers on his forehead. Keean pulled me towards him, lifted me onto his lap and cradled me against him. "I wasn't being gentle enough. I pushed too deep. I won't do it again. I'm sorry, Charlie. I'm sorry I didn't make it a nice experience for you. I was only thinking about myself," he whispered. I could hear the regret, which showed on his face, in his voice.

He cradled me close and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. We sat like this for a long time then he touched my thigh.

"You can't go home like that. We need to find a tap."

"It's okay," I whispered. "Can you take me to Kerry's? I have some spare clothes there."

When we were dressed he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me tenderly. "It won't be like that again, Charlie, it'll get better."

I smiled and nodded. "I know it will. I trust you." He led me to the car and helped me get in, then drove me to Kerry's. I was just going to say goodbye and let him go because I knew he needed to get back to the centre. I knew he'd broken his curfew and I didn't want anything to affect his court hearing but he followed me to the door.

Kerry opened it and thought we were having a moment so took Matty to her room. Keean touched my face.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled and put my hand on his chest. "Yeah I'm okay. You better go."

Keean sighed and bent down to kiss me. He touched my chin with his fingers and focused on my eyes. "I love you, Charlie. More than you know."

I felt tears well in my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stood up straight and my feet lifted off the ground. Keean kissed my neck. He wrapped an arm around my waist. "I don't want to leave you like this," he said.

I pulled my head back so I could see his face. "I'm okay. You need to go, Keean." I kissed him then pushed against him so he'd put me down. He sighed and nodded, touched my cheek with his finger and left me.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

So Charlie's first time wasn't great.  The truth is it's  never going to be what we think it is or what we read about in romance novels.  I am sorry this version of a 'first time' wasn't how you wanted it to be.  Thanks so much for reading and all your support. ♥♥♥