56

Keean was sitting on my bed with his shirt back on and the washer in his hands when I went into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. He grinned mischievously so I held onto the towel tighter. "Out," I said as I took the washer from his hand.

He pouted but did as he was told.

Once I was on my own I checked the bed for any signs. He'd cleaned the spot well. It was now a damp patch which would be dry by the afternoon. I quickly got dressed, threw the washer in the laundry basket, and then grabbed my bag and lunch box from the kitchen. He was waiting in the lounge, sitting on the ottoman.

"We better get going," I said as I looked at the clock. Keean nodded, stood up and followed me down the stairs.

We didn't talk on the way to school. I was thinking about what had happened and wondered about, 'the slowing things down,' he had talked about last week. I didn't mind what had happened. I liked the way I felt when he touched me. I liked the way he reacted when I touched him. Before I knew it we were in the parking lot. Keean grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"You okay?"

I nodded and bit on my lip.

"You're okay with what happened?" Keean studied my face as he asked.

"Yes...I guess." I paused. "What happened to taking it slow?"

He rubbed his mouth with one of his hands. "I'm sorry. You didn't like doing that, did you?"

I touched his cheek and put my forehead against his. "I didn't mind. Honestly. I like the way you make me feel. You make me feel beautiful." I kissed him. "I like touching you and seeing the look on your face when I do. I'm scared it's too soon, too fast. I want to slow down."

His warm breath tickled my lips. "I can't stop thinking about you, my thoughts keep me constantly aroused." He exhaled. "I don't know how to handle it." Keean sighed again and kissed me. "I'll go back to picking you up later."

The bell rang in the background telling us time was up. "That's probably a good idea," I whispered then kissed him quickly and pushed myself towards the door.

Keean locked the car and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards Phys. Ed. I grinned up at him. I wanted to reassure him I wasn't upset over any of it and decided to make light of it. "If you were going to score my hand job technique what would you give me out of ten?" Keean burst into laughter. He looked at me stunned then gave me a light kiss.

"You're amazing."

I beamed at him. "So my technique is amazing?"

Still laughing he shook his head. "No you're amazing. Your technique needs some fine tuning." I went to slap him but he ran ahead then waited for me to catch up. I pouted as I reached him. "Well it didn't seem to bother you too much."

Keean grinned and kissed my puckered lips. "It did the job, but one day I'll teach you how to send me through the roof." He paused and looked at me mischievously. "I think you're going to be a good student and because I'm a sex God I'll blow your mind. You'll keep wanting more and more."

I blushed and slapped his arm. "You wish, Keean Crone." He laughed again, grabbed my hand and made me run beside him to Phys. Ed.

We spent morning tea sitting with the group. At lunch we sat together under our tree. "Keean are you picking me up tomorrow?" I asked.

He stopped chewing his sandwich and gave me a puzzled look. "Yeah, of course. Why?"

"Would you be able to pick me up from my sister's place? It's near K-mart."

Keean cocked his head in question. "How come?"

"I have to stay over her house to baby sit, that's all."

"Your sister has a baby?"

I bit on my lip. "Yeah."

Keean reached over and touched my lip. "I've worked out that you do this when you're nervous or embarrassed. So what's it this time nervous or embarrassed."

I laughed and blushed at the same time. "I'm not either."

Keean grinned and moved towards me. He grabbed me by the ankle when I tried to back away. "You can't fool me, Charlie Johnson. Not only am I highly intelligent I'm very observant."

I laughed as he sucked on my earlobe. "And modest too," I said.

Keean laughed down at me. "I'll work out the truth." He took another bite of his sandwich. "What's the address?"

"I'll write it down for you later." I paused. "You don't have too if you don't want too."

"It's okay."

"It means you'll have to meet her." I grimaced and waited to see if he'd be unhappy about it.

He stopped eating and looked at my face. "Do you want me to meet her? If you don't I won't come. We'll meet up at school." Then he grinned. "That's why you're biting your lip. You're nervous about me meeting one of your family."

"I told her about us," I said and leaned over to kiss him. "She asked me to baby sit. I don't mind but I don't want you to feel pressured."

"I think I'd like to meet your sister and her baby. Is it a boy or a girl?"

I grinned and lay on my back. "A little boy, he's so cute."

Keean threw his unfinished sandwich onto his bag and climbed on top of me.

I pushed my hands against his chest to lift him off me. "Keean, we're at school."

"So?" He said grinning down at me.

I laughed. "You want to get expelled for indecent behaviour." I giggled some more and wriggled under him. He grabbed me by the wrists and pushed them onto the ground beside my head.

"Yeah, why not," he chuckled as he let his whole weight rest on me. I was trying not to laugh and started to gasp for air because of the pressure of his weight on my chest.

"Can't breathe, can't breathe," I gasped.

He rolled off me and pulled me on top of him. "You're so weak, Charlie. I'm not that heavy." He tickled me as he spoke. I squirmed again.

"Yes you are and most of your weights in your head. Let me see. According to you you're a sex God, the hottest guy ever, highly intelligent and observant."

He raised his eyebrows at me and grinned. "And I have a big dick, that's where all my weight really is. Gee, Charlie you're so lucky, what more could a girl want."

I slapped him lightly on the head. He cowered then took hold of both my wrists so I couldn't hit him again as we laughed together.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.