74

WARNING!!! MATURE SCENE.  PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE UNDER AGE OR IF THIS ISN'T FOR YOU.  IT WILL NOT RUIN THE STORY.

He came to my door, took me by the waist and put me on my feet. Keean rummaged in the glove box and put something in his pocket then led me into the privacy of the trees. I was going to protest but couldn't find the right words. My mind was a boggle. I wanted this and I didn't. I decided to let my body decide. To see what would happen. When we were in the thicket of trees Keean turned to face me. He didn't say anything but looked into my eyes. I thought, he's giving me time to say no.

I didn't.

I swallowed, reached up on my tip toes and touched my lips to his. It was the sign he must have been waiting for because I felt him shudder, heard him exhale then his mouth was on mine, sucking and moving urgently. He pulled the hair tie from my ponytail. Keean's breathing quickened. My heart pounded in my chest. He pulled my shirt off over my head. I pushed his up so I could touch his flesh. Keean almost ripped it from his body then ran his hands up the back of my legs. His fingers slid under the elastic of my knickers. The feel of his hands on my bare skin made me gasp against his mouth. I found it hard to breathe. I ran my fingers down his stomach, fumbled with the tie of his shorts. When I got it undone I pushed my hand under the fabric and took hold of his penis. Keean groaned quietly against my mouth as I touched him. He undid my bra and let it drop, pushed my knickers down and fumbled in his pocket before dropping his shorts completely on the ground. He pulled me down with him. I lay half on top of him, ran my hands over his body, kissed his chest and stomach then touched his penis once more. He moaned again and moved his hands up the back of my legs. Keean pushed my skirt higher and touched my vagina with his fingers. He stroked me gently. I groaned and took a deep breath. It was so good. I pulled my mouth from his and drew in a breath. He rolled us over.

Keean put his mouth to my breast. He nuzzled on my nipple with his tongue. A new sensation triggered. The feeling caused my stomach muscles to contract. Keean's fingers were on me again. I felt the moisture between my thighs, on my skin where his fingers drew it from me. Then his lips left my nipple and he had a packet in his teeth ripping it opened. I knew now what he had rummaged in the glove box for. He didn't give me instructions on how to do it but did it himself.

Keean kissed me again, nudged my thighs apart with his knee and lay on top of me. He supported his weight on his forearms and put his forehead against mine. He took a deep breath then lifted his head to look at my face. Keean pushed my hair away and studied my eyes. I knew he was waiting for me to give him some sign that this was what I really wanted. My heart filled with love. We were this close and he still wanted me to be sure. I touched his face, kissed him on the lips, and whispered against them.

"Keean, I love you. I want this."

He sighed at the sound of my words and kissed me again. Then he pulled his lips away just a little and began the rhythm once more. His breath was warm on my mouth. Keean lifted himself above me, my stomach surged with anticipation. Then I felt him hard against me pushing slowly inside of me. My breath left me at the feel of his penetration. I gasped for air. Keean pushed harder. I moaned and took another quick breath. There was pain. All I could think was Katie telling me if I wasn't wet it would hurt. I didn't understand because I knew I was wet. Very wet. He pushed against me still. I whimpered again and put my hand against his chest not understanding the pain.

Keean's breath caught, he closed his eyes and exhaled. I knew he was in me fully. Then he was gone. The pain eased. He pushed into me, held onto my backside and forced us together again. He did this over and over. I felt pain with each thrust. It hurt deep inside my stomach. I didn't understand. Tears came to my eyes. I put my mouth against his damp tattooed shoulder. My fingers gripped onto his bicep with each forward movement of his body. The beautiful sensations had gone. I desperately wanted to know why. I felt every one of his muscles tighten. Keean's breathing caught in his throat. His whole body shuddered. Then he lay still on top of me, supporting his weight on his forearms and gasped for breath. I tried not to cry. I didn't want him to know it hurt me because I knew he had tried so hard to be gentle. I clung to him and kept my mouth against his shoulder.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

The first time is never as we think it's going to be so I  wanted to address this in a realistic way.  No fireworks or rose petals. :(