64

Keean arrived late the next day. We just got to school on time. I was pretty sure it was because he didn't want to risk getting into anything heavy with me.

It was nice to see Katie and Chris back to normal. At lunch Keean led me to the library.

"Okay, show me what you're having trouble with?" he said.

I opened my text book and pointed at the new algebra equations we had been working on.

Keean looked at the page then back at me. "What part don't you get?"

I shrugged and grinned stupidly. "All of it."

We started with the first problem. Keean worked me through it one stage at a time, stopping after each segment to ask me a question or two on what I thought the next step was or how we'd gotten to that point. I'm sure he asked these questions to make sure I understood what he was teaching me. He was a very good teacher. I realised then how academic he was. Every time I tried to make light of something he'd say. "Come on, Charlie you need to know this stuff." He wouldn't let up until I had completed the section. My brain was on overload. I wanted to stop and have a break. Have some us time.

"Let's go outside. We've got ten minutes until the bell."

Keean shook his head and tapped his pen on the book. "You've got two more to finish."

"Ah...come on, Keean, I can do those at home."

He raised his eyebrows and gave me a stern look. "But you won't, so we're finishing them now."

I thought if I touched him in the right place he'd relent and come outside. I put my hand on his neck and leaned forward to kiss him. He pulled away and gave me an angry look. Then he said, "Charlie," gruffly. His rejection stung a little so I tried again. I moved my chair closer and pretended I was going to continue to work on the problem. I put my hand under the table and made out I was thinking about it. Then I slid my hand up his leg along his inner thigh.

He moved his chair backwards, shook his head and smirked. "Uh...Uh, it ain't gonna work, Charlie."

I gave him a dejected look.

He said. "I'll make you a deal. If I do what you want then you've got to do something I want." He raised his eyebrows with a sly grin on his face.

I huffed and dragged the text book towards me.

Keean chuckled and jabbed me in the ribs. "What no deal?"

We were saying goodbye at the truck when Chris and Katie came along. "Where were you two at lunch?"

"In the library," I grumbled and glanced at Keean. "Mr. Brains was helping me with some Maths and wouldn't let me leave until it was finished."

Keean had his arms folded across his chest and pretended to pout. "Ah...poor Charlie." He looked from me to Chris and shrugged. "I did offer her a deal but she wouldn't take it."

Chris looked directly at me, raised his eyebrows and laughed. "From what I've heard that deal is pretty big so you probably made the right choice."

I scoffed and glared from one to the other. Keean leant casually against the car with his arms crossed grinning.

"What? Do you guys compare notes? Like get the tape measures out in your spare time or something?" I said and rolled my eyes at Katie

Chris laughed some more and looked down at Katie. He took her by the hand and moved to walk away then stopped. "Hey, Keean maybe you and I need to get on the piss and drown our frustration."

Keean chuckled and nodded. When they were out of sight he took hold of my arm and pulled me towards him. He reached down and put his hand on my inner thigh then started to move it upwards. I tried to move away but he held me tight.

"Keean!" I gasped.

He stopped his hand inches from my crotch and chuckled in my ear. "If you ever touch me like you did in the library again, you could find yourself in big trouble, girlfriend."

I put my arm around his neck and whispered, "So it did affect you?"

"Like you wouldn't have known," he murmured. That's why you did it." His warm breath in my ear sent that now familiar feeling through my body. Keean must have sensed something because he moved his hand higher then slipped his finger under the leg elastic of my knickers. He pushed his finger against my soft flesh. The sensation ricocheted through my entire body. I sucked in my breath and jerked away. Keean stared at me curiously. I felt the blood rush to my face because I knew he had felt the wetness there. He reached for me again but my embarrassment made me resist. Keean tugged me harder and held me against his chest. He tilted his head but didn't say anything. There was urgency in the way he kissed me. I heard Katie calling me in the background and realised the bus was coming. I pushed away.

"I have to go. The bus is coming."

He had a strange look on his face but still didn't say anything then he reluctantly let me go.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Once again thanks so much for reading. ♥♥♥