EPILOGUE

So here I am lying in a hospital bed. I don't have anything more to tell you because my next moments are still waiting for me. I don't know if Keean and Katie will be there with me. I really, really hope they will be.

What I do know is I could have died that day.

But I didn't.

It could have been the greatest unwanted moment in my whole life.

But it wasn't.

It was one of the twisted shifts that make life so unpredictable.

I look at it as being the space at the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next, in my story. When I get back up on my feet and take my first step I'll have begun the next passage of my life. A new book.

I look forward to it now more than anything.

I look forward to my moments as a woman.

I look forward to controlling my life by making the choices that will mould it.

Seize your moments. Grab each one and cherish it. Good or bad so you can go, without regret, to the place we are all headed.

That place is death.

This story is for all us girls growing up but is dedicated to the three strongest women I know.

My Mother ♥♥♥

My Sister ♥♥♥

My Best Friend ♥♥♥

If you would like to know more about Charlie and the characters in this story go to the next page of Questions and Answers. ♥♥

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Thank you all so much for reading 'Shifted'.  I'd really love to know if you enjoyed it.  So please post a comment, PM me or just click the star and I'll know you did.