Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Peko Pekoyama

Requested by Snowflakesparklegore

POV of Fuyuhiko

I sat down in one of the empty desks and sighed. The classroom was empty, thankfully. Everyone else was off doing whatever, leaving me some time by myself. I rested my head on the desk and stared out the window. I'd been trying to tell Peko how I felt for the past week, but I keep tripping over myself and stuttering until eventually giving up and saying 'never mind'..

"Young Master? Are you alright?" I heard Peko ask from behind me. She had been following me again.. I've told her over and over to live normally and not call me her master. I turned my head to her, "For the last time, call me Fuyuhiko." "M-My apologies, Y- Fuyuhiko.." she whimpered. I sighed and sat up. "Well? What do you want?" I asked. "You looked distressed.. I was just worried.." Typical Peko.. "You've been especially flustered this week.. I was wondering if y-" "I'm fine, okay?" I huffed. "O-Oh.. Should I leave you be, then?" She stood up. I sat up and blurted out, "N-No! Stay!" What am I doing? She nodded and sat back down.

"L-Listen.. Pekoyama.. There's something.. something I need to tell you..." I stuttered, blushing. She listened intently, as always. "I don't.. I don't want you to feel like a pawn that I'm using. I want you to live normally and have friends, not just follow me around.. I want you to stop calling me Young Master altogether and focus on more than just me for once. I want to be your friend, not your boss! Or.. maybe more than friends.." I mumbled, flustered. Peko was quiet. She kept her hands in her lap. "I-I just.. I love you, alright? You mean so much to me and I want you to stay with me! I know I'm being selfish but I just.. I fucking love you!" I shouted. I heard her gasp. I hid my face in my hands and banged my forehead on the desk. What the hell am I doing?? 

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Yo- Fuyuhiko.." Peko said, "I completely understand.. I just want the best for you.. Your life means so much to me.. I.. I love you too.." I blushed a deep red and rested my hands on her cheeks. She smiled gently, leaned in and kissed me softly.

She let go and rested her chin on my shoulder. "I'll never leave you, Fuyuhiko.." she whispered. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you.."