Leon Kuwata x Shy!Reader

Requested by Stripedredsweater99 

POV of Leon

(Btw this is before the killing game)

I took another swing at the batting machine. Out of the park again.. another ball for me to chase after. I dropped my bat and turned off the machine. I grabbed my bag and sat behind the bleachers, pulling out my phone and putting on my headphones. After practicing for an hour, I deserved a break. "S-Sorry, I'll leave.." I heard a girl mumble. I looked over to see (Y/n), getting up with her sketch pad and a few pencils.

I kinda knew (Y/n), since she lived in my community. She wasn't like the other girls that fangirled over me. In fact, I've never seen her at a game. Her brother plays on my team and I guess the rest of her family goes, but she never seems to show up. "Oh, you're (Y/n), right?" I asked, taking off my headphones. "Yeah... h-how do you know me?" She stuttered. "Your brother told me about you," I explained. "Oh.. then you're Leon, right?" She asked. "Yeah, that's me," I said proudly. "Huh.. I've never seen you up close.." she mumbled. 

"Are you a baseball fan?" I asked. Damn, it's all I know what to say.. "No.. but I have to go to my brother's games.." she replied, "N-no offense!" "Hey, it's no big deal. But, I've never seen you at any games.." I said. "I hide back here and draw.. I don't do screaming fans.." she whispered. "Huh, cool. What do you draw?" I asked. "Well, I was asked to draw all the players on the team, including you.. But, you wouldn't be interested in that-" "Hell, I'm interested!" I cut her off. "I.. Uh.. okay.." she stammered, flipping a few pages back in her sketchbook. She hesitantly handed the book to me and whispered, "J-Just flip through the next few pages.." I looked at the sketchbook and saw her brother, a few other teammates, then me, with my shaved head.. It was super realistic... "Wow.. these are great..." I marveled. I saw her blush heavily as I gave the book back. "I-It's not my best..." she stuttered. "No worries, it's great!" I said encouragingly. Her face turned bright red under the shaded bleachers. "Although, I do prefer your hair longer.." she mumbled. "Yeah, me too.." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Well, I should be going.." she said quietly. "Nice to meet you, (Y/n)," I said, grinning. "Y-You too, Leon.." she whispered, waving and walking off.

She's kinda cute..