Kaito Momota x Reader

POV as Kaito

I rocked back and forth on my heels nervously. I was waiting for the Ultimate Traveler, Y/N, to show up at my room. She's been almost everywhere in the world, and has tons of exciting stories to tell. I adore her determination and skills! She also looks a bit cute.. I suppose you could say I have a crush on her. She's always wanted to go to space, like me! It's the only place she hasn't been. Which is why I invited her over: I got something special for her, hopefully she'll like it.

A few minutes pass, she knocks on the door. I take a deep breath and open it. "Hey, Kaito!" She smiled at me. I blushed slightly. "Hey, Y/N. Come in," I said nervously. She walked in and sat down on my bed. I sat down next to her with the gift in my fist. "So, why did you invite me over?" She asked. "I.. I wanted to give you something.." "Oh, what is it?" She grinned excitedly. I opened my fist and showed her the gift. It was a bracelet with charms on it. The charms were pictures of mountains and cities and other places she'd gone. "Whoa.." she whispered, picking up the bracelet and putting it on. "Do.. you like it?" I asked. "I love it!" She exclaimed. I smiled and blushed harder. 

"One more thing.." I mumbled. Then, I showed her a rocket ship charm, "When you go to space, put this on the bracelet." She smiled and took the charm. "Thanks.. but, why did you get me this? It's not my birthday," she questioned. "Well.. uh.. I kind of.. I kind of like you." I whispered. She blushed and looked away. "I-I like you too, Kaito.." she mumbled. My face turned red as she kissed my cheek. I turned to her and kissed her on the lips. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

She'll make it to space. We'll go together, that's a promise.