Gonta Gokuhara x Reader

Heya,

So I'm in desperate need of ideas so please give me requests! At this point, I'm so desperate to keep these stories coming that I'm gonna do any request y'all give me. Test me, I'll try my best. I might do a Gundham Tanaka x Reader after this one. Please give me ideas I'm running out.

-Alex

F/S - Favorite Singer

(WARNING: Some feels)

"You really want me to teach you a dance routine?" I asked nervously. "Of course! Gonta has never danced before, he wants to learn from good friend!" He chirped. I smiled, what else was I supposed to say? Being the Super High School Level Choreographer, I know a lot of dances. Hip hop, classical, I've done it all. My family owns a dance studio.. well they used to. According to Monokuma, it's all gone.. My family, the business.. disappeared. I was heartbroken when I found out.. Gonta was the one who comforted me. He's too sweet for his own good. He's just so damn cute and innocent, I can't help but smile. He may be a bit naive, but he's one of my best friends. "Alright, I'll teach you a duet," I said, taking out my phone and handing him some earbuds. "Choose a song, I should have a routine for it." He took the earbuds and scrolled through the songs. After a few minutes, he showed me a song by F/S. I stopped and stared at the screen. It was the song I would dance to with my parents, when I was just starting out.

"(Y/N)?" I looked up at Gonta. "Are you okay?" He looked into my eyes. "Y-Yeah, sorry. I have a routine for this one. Do you want to get started now?" I mumbled. He nodded eagerly and I pulled him to an empty space in my room. I started guiding him through the song, letting him watch and copy me. He was grinning the entire time. The next day, Gonta came back. We went through the song, he was a fast learner. I suppose his only problem was balance. He kept tripping over his own feet. It was kinda cute, actually. 

A few weeks had passed and Gonta was making little to no mistakes. He was really getting into it now. I still hadn't told him how important this song was, I kept back any tears. The fact that he was so happy and carefree really got me. We were practicing the song, almost nearing the end. He faced me and just.. stopped. His happy expression turned to concerned, like that. I looked at him, confused. "Are you okay, Y/N? Did Gonta hurt you?" He whimpered. "What? No.." I touched my face, it was wet. I'd been crying and I never noticed. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I-I'm fine.." I insisted. But, inside I knew I wasn't, and he knew it too. "Tell Gonta what's wrong.. Gonta can help!" He smiled reassuringly. That damned smile.

I held my hand to my mouth, covering a sob. He took my hand, "Just tell Gonta.." he whispered. I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. I buried my face into his shirt, telling him everything. He stroked my hair softly and listened to every word. "It's gonna be okay, Gonta is here for you.." he held me close to him. "Gonta.." I kept crying into his chest. He didn't say anything, he didn't do anything. He just.. kept me close. A few minutes later, I looked up at him with red eyes. "Why are you so sweet?" I asked. He looked confused. "Gonta wants to be gentleman. He must be kind to people he loves. Gonta will listen if it makes you feel better." He stated. "Loves..?" I repeated. He.. loves me? Gonta pushed his glasses up his nose, blushing slightly, "Of course, Gonta loves you very much.." I blushed. "But.. why?" He smiled softly and wiped a tear from my face with his finger. "You're.. very nice to Gonta. And Gonta loves how you care for friends.." He mumbled, embarrassed. "Gonta.." I looked down at my feet, "I love you too.." He grinned cutely and kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away, he saw the shock on my face and whimpered. "G-Gonta is so sorry! Gonta does not know what came over him!" He cried. I giggled. "It's okay, Gonta. You don't have to apologize.." I reassured. He looked me in the eye and kissed me again, pulling me into a hug.

It's impossible how someone so strong can be so loving. And how someone like me could ever deserve him.

A/N:

Just wanted to say:

Gonta is best boy and true gentleman. He did not deserve to die iT WASN'T HIS FAULT.

Thank you

-Alex

(Oh and keep requesting)