Hajime Hinata x Chiaki Nanami (Requests are open again!)

Requested by NeRu_Ak1ta (sorry it took so long)

POV of Hajime

I mashed the buttons on my controller in any hopes of getting an advantage. Chiaki and I were playing Street Fighter and I was horribly losing. She was so good at this game.. Well, she was good at all games.. Who knows how long she's had her Animal Crossing save file.. I'm actually really impressed how dedicated she is to gaming.. I couldn't finish half as many games as she has. But, I came over to her cottage for a reason.. To confess to her. I've liked her for a while now, I'm surprised she's never noticed. Maybe it's because she always has her eyes glued to a DS..

Just then, the words 'PLAYER 1 WINS' flashed on the screen. "I win again!" She grinned. I sighed and smiled. "Wanna play again?" She asked cheerily. "How about a different game?" I asked, defeated. "Sure! Let's see what I've got!" She chirped, hurrying over to her game cases. I watched her rummage through the boxes for a minute or two, until she pulled out Super Mario Bros. and started to take out the other game.

"Chiaki?" I said, tapping her arm before she put the game in. "Yeah?" She looked back at me. "Can I.. Can I tell you something?" I asked nervously. "Sure, what's up?" She said, sitting down next to me. "W-Well, I.." I stopped for a second and breathed deeply. I looked back at Chiaki, she was still waiting patiently.

"I don't know if you've noticed.. or if you really care... A-And I know I really don't have a talent.. but I really.. really like you... and you mean a lot to me.. So, uh.. yeah..."

Chiaki stared at me.. "Do you really mean that?" She asked. I nod, my face slowly turning red. She looked down at the disc and back up at me. She smiled quietly. "Actually," she mumbled, "I've always kinda liked you too.." She blushed a bright shade of pink. I held her hand gently and she kissed my cheek. "I'll be Player 1 again," she whispered. "Fine," I laughed and she giggled.

As we were playing, I feel her rest her head on my shoulder. I look down at her and kissed her forehead.. as I fell off the map.

A/N:

Yes, requests are finally reopened! I promised next up would be another Gonta x Reader so look out for that! After that, I'll be taking all requests!

-Alex