Kokichi Ouma x Short!Reader

Requested by M00nDolL

POV of Reader 

I look up at Kokichi, annoyed. His smug grin always irritated me. He constantly made fun of me for being shorter than him, despite him being only 5'1. I'm already tired of his bullshit, and he had asked me to meet him at his Research Lab. I'll admit I kinda liked him.. but he always pushes me to my limit. "So.. you told me to meet you here.. why?" I ask impatiently. "Calm down, short stuff, I just wanna talk to you," he says. "Okay, let's get this over with," I mumble. "Damn, you're grumpy.." he giggles. "I said let's get this over with," I snapped. "Okay, okay okay sorry. I just wanna be real with you for a second," he continues, 

"I'm annoying, I get it.. and I'm sorry, really." "How come you make fun of me the most?" I ask skeptically. "To be honest with you, I'm just compensating for my height. I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I'm not supposed to be small!" He confesses. I stare at him, confused, "Are you serious?" "Yes, I'm serious! Can you believe me just this once?" He pleads. I sigh and look away. "I'm just trying to play harmless jokes.. But I've been noticing that I've been hurting you.. I don't want to, I swear!" He cries. I can't believe this bullshit. "You're very bad at lying, Ouma.." I say monotonously. "C'mon, I just wanna set things straight!" He begs, on the verge of crocodile tears. I groan, is he really gonna go this far?

I get up to leave when he grabs my hand. "Oh come on!" I yell, tired of this charade. "Okay, fine! I'll tell you the truth! Just listen to me!" He pleads. I shake his hand away but before I can say anything he starts babbling, "I've only been making fun of you because I like you. I really like having you around and you're cute when you're angry! I've just been too much of an idiot to see that I've been hurting your feelings.. and I'm so sorry!" I start to blush, and so does he. "You.. really mean all that?" I ask quietly. He nods.. I sigh. I guess I've been a little hard on him.. "Okay, I'll give you a chance.." I mumble. His eyes light up and he quickly gets up and hugs me tightly, mumbling "thank you" repeatedly. I hug him back and smile. He may be an asshole sometimes, but he's not so bad..