Hajime Hinata x Izumi Kamakura!Reader

Requested by AnimeGamePrincess

POV of Reader 

You may know me by who I am now.. I'm Hajime's love interest. But, I'm not.. Not anymore. Before this Killing Game Semester began, I dated Hajime until I "went missing". I was killed.. or maybe I was kidnapped, but nobody could confirm it, since my body was never found. I watched the whole thing unfold.. in the sixth trial.

"I assure you, Hajime. I am the same person you remember from before you arrived here.. I've just changed," she said monotonously. Izumi Kamakura.. the girl who took over my life.. "It can't be you.. you died-" "It was never confirmed that I was killed. I was just 'presumed dead'," she cut him off. "But.. what happened to you?" he asked weakly. "I don't remember.. But what is important is that I'm alive, right?" She said. "Y-Yeah.." he mumbled.

As the trial went on, I remembered.. she knew I loved Hajime more than anybody.. and she used it to her advantage. "I promise you'll be returned to him," she told me, "Just let me use your life.. to help.." I never should have trusted that emotionless voice. I let my weaknesses blind me.. and this is what happened..

As the trial concluded, and Akane, Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi and Sonia had left, it was just Izumi and Hajime... "So.." he said quietly, "This is you now.." "Nothing will change, right?" she asked, staring blankly into his eyes. A few seconds passed.. "No.." he whispered, cupping her cheek, "I still love you, (Y/n).." Then, he kissed her gently. But, I felt nothing.. When he broke the kiss seconds later, he smiled. Izumi smiled back.. and went back to her emotionless expression.

There's no undo.. I can't get him back.. I failed and it's all my fault... Now, all I have left is to watch.. To watch her life unfold as me.. With the boy I promised I'd see again..

a quickie but quite angsty don't you agree?

I literally had no ideas for this I'm sorry I half-assed it