Kaito Momota x Maki Harukawa

Requested by Snowflakesparklegore

POV of Maki

"Maki Roll!" I heard Kaito call out. I groaned and turned back to see him running after me. "What do you want?" I sighed. "Walk with me!" he grinned. "Fine, fine.." I slowed down and let him catch up. "I wanna talk to you about something," he said. I looked over at him. "What?" He blushed a deep red. "Well.. I've just wanted to tell you.. that.." he mumbled. "I-I l-like you.." "Why, did you hate me before?" I crossed my arms. "N-no.. I.. I love you.."

I stopped. Kaito covered his face, embarrassed. "You.. really love me..?" I asked quietly. He nodded. "I-I.. you're just.. I'm okay if your not interested.. but I jus-" I cut off his rambling with a kiss on the lips. "I love you too.." I mumbled. He stared at me and smiled. "I thought you didn't like me.." he whispered. "You're an exception, okay?" I groaned.

I started walking again and Kaito followed me, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. I just blushed and held his hand as we walked together.

Maybe people aren't so bad after all..

A/N:

So, this one was a little short cause I couldn't come up with much of an idea. Anyways, hope you like it! I'm going on vacation for the week, so I might not make a lot of/any stories. Just keep requesting and I'll get them done!

-Alex